PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily - Worry Wart – Preseason Game One vs. Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After a long, shaky off-season full of hope – as in I hope this year is better than last – Patriots fans get treated to a friendly vs. the team they rooted for in the Super Bowl, aka Not The Colts.

With the much-ballyhooed retirement of past Pats heroes and two dozen rookies selected in the last two drafts, we’ve decided to focus our worries on the newer New Englanders (following Bruce Allen’s lead in this post). Most have never been in an NFL game before, so whatever positives they can manage Thursday night will go a long way toward placating the Foxboro faithful.

Who dat trying to beat dem Saints? We’re trying to figure dat out for ourselves.

Worry Wart – Preseason Game One vs. Saints

Is anyone televising the game live? If so, I hope to find an online stream. I know that NFL Network has it on tape delay, at 11PM if I recall correctly.

Is anyone televising the game live? If so, I hope to find an online stream. I know that NFL Network has it on tape delay, at 11PM if I recall correctly.

Thank you! I was wondering the same exact thing. I'm stuck in Ohio with no local broadcast :( I was hoping I could catch it on NFL network.

Just a heads up... here is the schedule for NFLN showings of the game:

Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM
Friday: 12:30-3:30PM
Saturday: 4-7PM

If interested in any other Preseason games, they will be showing them throughout the weekend.

Here's the link to the schedule --> NFL Network Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye