PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily weighs in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know....it would be freaking hilarious if the NFL came out and said that it was clearly a misinterpretation of the rule and that there was ZERO evidence that the Patriots cheated or used video to cheat in anyway....but were in fact using this for post analysis. Are there enough feet in the studios for the media to choke on?

Last edited:
very good article

The problem is the statement that they already released about Goodell seeing the tape. That was the stupidest thing I've ever read, setting off this media frenzy Goodell is an idiot.

That was a great take.

It's amazing that no other media anywhere (that I'm aware of) is taking the same sensible approach to this.

Goodell to wait this long to say something/anything one way or another is a big blunder too.

Great article.

I don't think it is a blunder for Goodell to wait. If the pats are vindicated, this whole thing is gonna be hilarious.

I don't believe the Pats will be vindicated, but there is a TON of major overreaching going on here. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. The fact of Goodell's initial statement being made makes me think there's still going to be some major stuff to answer for. Hope I'm wrong.

Excellent article.

I can make it even simpler, and say this:

1. What the media SHOULD be doing is reinvestigating every prior charge of Patriot chicanery. (They're doing some of that.)

2. What the media should NOT be doing is rendering moral judgment on the basis of unknown facts (they're doing waaaay too much of that, as they typically do in sports, even though they do too little if anything of that in the political realm where it would be appropriate).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back