PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily Post Roundup - Good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the 74 season. After beating the Dolphins and Giants to start the season they had to play a very tough Rams team in week 3. It was the first Patriot game I went to. After beating the Rams, the excitement was unbeleivable. That team had a lot of potential until injuries decimated them. But for the first half of the season it looked like the Patriots were one of the best teams in football.

I remember the 74 season. After beating the Dolphins and Giants to start the season they had to play a very tough Rams team in week 3. It was the first Patriot game I went to. After beating the Rams, the excitement was unbeleivable. That team had a lot of potential until injuries decimated them. But for the first half of the season it looked like the Patriots were one of the best teams in football.

Amazing...that was MY first NFL Game too. We drove out from Upstate New York. I can remember the entire day vividly. Little did I know that one day I would live only four miles from that very spot and could see the Patriots easily (unless you count actually getting tickets).

Amazing...that was MY first NFL Game too. We drove out from Upstate New York. I can remember the entire day vividly. Little did I know that one day I would live only four miles from that very spot and could see the Patriots easily (unless you count actually getting tickets).

Do you remember Lance Rentzel of the Rams at that game? He had just been arrested for indecent exposure and the Patriot fans were pretty brutal will calls of "Pervert! Pervert!" Pretty funny.

Do you remember Lance Rentzel of the Rams at that game? He had just been arrested for indecent exposure and the Patriot fans were pretty brutal will calls of "Pervert! Pervert!" Pretty funny.

Good old Lantz....he ran the "open fly" pattern to perfection......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down