PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily Camp Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half-decent Reception: At this point, I’m not sold on Greg Lewis as the team’s number four receiver.

Great posts...keep them coming. Can you elaborate on your concerns regarding Lewis as the 4th WR? Reading all the many other reports, I had the impression that he was looking real good out there.

Great posts...keep them coming. Can you elaborate on your concerns regarding Lewis as the 4th WR? Reading all the many other reports, I had the impression that he was looking real good out there.

I'm totally sold on Lewis as #4. It's #4 ! Why stress ? I'd be OK with Aiken as #4 (and an integral part of ST). The main offense should be 3 wrs. We can go Moss-Welker-Galloway. We can go Moss-Welker-Lewis even... is Lewis as #4 really what's keeping this team from getting a good season going ? Nope.

Based on my reading to date, I see Galloway and Lewis settling into a 3a/3b role impacted by Galloway's durability concerns and Lewis getting praised more than pounded by the various observers. Despite Lewis reporting he struggled with the playbook during the OTA/mini-camp work, I'm getting the impression of a better rapport between Brady and Lewis than Brady and Galloway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down