Patriots - Cowboys Key Matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
By: Steve Balestrieri

The Patriots have scored 30 points or more for 13 straight regular season games. The last time they didn't, was against Cleveland whose Defensive Coordinator was Rob Ryan, who coincidentally now holds the same position with Dallas....

I just noticed this in the comments section; should be worth a listen for forum members ... especially for those that have been deprived of Pats talk on the local radio stations due to their hand-wringing over the Red Sox.

Here is the link for the podcast today at noontime (ET) for the Patriots - Cowboys game:

BlogTalkRadio | Patriots 4th & 2 | Patriots vs Cowboys preview

Russ Goldman, Damien Jarrett and Steve Balestrieri from PatsFans will be hosting it; feel free to call in and join in the conversation.

The call in phone number is (347) 215-7276.

By: Steve Balestrieri

The Patriots have scored 30 points or more for 13 straight regular season games. The last time they didn't, was against Cleveland whose Defensive Coordinator was Rob Ryan, who coincidentally now holds the same position with Dallas....

I haven't had time to follow other teams but when I think of Dallas I think of Romo, no idea they were the #1 defense in the NFL. I'm a little nervous about this game:eek: Interesting on the matchups and who'll really need to step up. Good article thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes