PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots contact Saints for joint practices in Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do BB and Brady give autographs after ?

Training camp regular. I have not seen BB sign autographs. Brady will sign a few some days (other days not). There will always be one group of players designated to sign each day (usually a rotation of different positions).

So has it been decided if this is going to happen yet? I caught the Saints joint practice back in 2010 and it was one of the greatest football experiences I've seen. And it was especially cool considering they were the defending champs but Brees was still seeking advice from Brady about the challenges of repeating.

I just want to stress that if this happens again, BE THERE. I definitely will be.

If I'm not on the road, I plan on being there. :rocker:

Training camp regular. I have not seen BB sign autographs. Brady will sign a few some days (other days not). There will always be one group of players designated to sign each day (usually a rotation of different positions).

Anybody know if Mallet will be signing? I got an Arkansas hat that I want him to sign.

Anybody know if Mallet will be signing? I got an Arkansas hat that I want him to sign.

He most certainly will be signing, but the problem is that the fans don't know what day is the 'quarterbacks' turn. If someone reading this is privy to this kind of information, I would love hear it.

The Herald reports that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers may be coming for joint practices. Makes sense since BB was a fan of Schiano while he was at Rutgers and allegedly helped get the new Tampa coach his first NFL job. The Bucs are an uneven team with some young talent and what was thought to be a very good QB until last season; seeing the Pats work against them would be interesting at the least.

Last edited:
The Herald reports that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers may be coming for joint practices. Makes sense since BB was a fan of Schiano while he was at Rutgers and allegedly helped get the new Tampa coach his first NFL job. The Bucs are an uneven team with some young talent and what was thought to be a very good QB until last season; seeing the Pats work against them would be interesting at the least.

Wouldn't that be in Tampa?

Not that it isn't hot up here in August but I like the idea of practicing in the Florida heat for a couple of days. Also, spending extra time down there could be a way to lessen the travel burden as the Pats have exactly one home game between week 2 of the preseason and early October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back