PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots comment on Brady MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here are some statements released by the Patriots regarding Brady’s MVP:patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick“He deserves it. I have thought for a long time that there is no past or present quarterback I’d rather coach than Tom Brady and I am more certain of that every year he plays.”Linebacker Tedy Bruschi“Coming from a team that [...]

More...

thanks; great great comments from his temmates; nice

great job Tom !

good stuff, thanks

Thanks, Mr Price. Some great quotes there.

Fullback Heath Evans
“He is definitely the most humble superstar I have ever met and there is no one more deserving than him. He is truly a superstar. There is nobody like him that I have ever met. Every detail. No stone left unturned. Constantly preparing himself and everyone around him and that is what makes a true champion.”

Wow those comments from his teammates say it all, IMO.
Brady is a special player. WE are so damn lucky that he is our QB. :D

Well, I really think this kinda cements his HOF status. I realize people always called him one, but the question was what if he never played again?

I honestly believe if Brady ever for whatever unfortunate reason, had to hang them up, he would have a spot in the hall.

Chris, do you have team access, or are these quotes from elsewhere? Reason I ask is Randy was not among them.

So, if he were, I suspect he'd be among the first quoted. Was he not around, not interviewed, or just not an interesting quote, or what?

I AM NOT HATING ON MOSS, I just notice no Moss quote. Would love to know if his reaction was sort of underwhelming, or if he just wasn't around to be asked. Call me nosey.

I DO LOVE MOSS AND HAVE CONSUMED MASS QUANTITIES OF KOOLAID. Just asking.

PFnV

Edited to say, I see it's "some statements released." Well still, if you have any insights, they're appreciated.

Last edited:
Chris, do you have team access, or are these quotes from elsewhere? Reason I ask is Randy was not among them.

So, if he were, I suspect he'd be among the first quoted. Was he not around, not interviewed, or just not an interesting quote, or what?

I AM NOT HATING ON MOSS, I just notice no Moss quote. Would love to know if his reaction was sort of underwhelming, or if he just wasn't around to be asked. Call me nosey.

I DO LOVE MOSS AND HAVE CONSUMED MASS QUANTITIES OF KOOLAID. Just asking.

PFnV

Edited to say, I see it's "some statements released." Well still, if you have any insights, they're appreciated.

PFnV,

These were statements offered by the Patriots' media staff. Don't know if they asked No. 81 for comment ... although I'd hazard a guess that the next time Moss addresses the media -- probably after the divisional playoff game would be my guess -- he might be asked about it.

Hope this clears things up.

Chris

Wow those comments from his teammates say it all, IMO.
Brady is a special player. WE are so damn lucky that he is our QB. :D

No kidding. He's going to be remember by people who won't even have been old enough to see him play. One of the all-time greats. We are lucky indeed.

Tom Brady is God in shoulder pads!

Thanks, Chris, and thanks for passing this on. I'm sure the media types will be asking over the next few days (since he's been in the running too.)

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back