PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots.com video of TC Brian Lowe reveals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotsRiot93

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
....at 7:09 on the first day of TC fan video. Brian Lowe reveals the size of Kristina Akra's nether regions....

Someone screen shot his hands!!

Last edited:
You want to explain what your talking about?

Turkey Neck is holding his hands in a diamond near his lap. I would ask the OP for the minute of your life back.

That said, the sheer fear he is showing sitting next to her is well worth the conversation. The akward energy coming off of their segments is far more entertaining than any Patriots insight offered. Ever be in a group for a college class with both the resident smokeshow and the resident dork? Yeah, that.

Last edited:
Patriots Today - Training camp kicks off

Missed it the first time around, though I now wonder if it was some kind of subliminal Freudian slip.

However, my first question is why somebody would focus their eyes on Brian Lowe rather than Kristina Akra; even if she's not your type she was the one talking at the time. My second question would be why somebody would not only focus Lowe, but zoom in on his crotch, err, excuse me, lap.

When I first opened the post, I hadn't watched the video so I had no idea what the original poster was talking about. However, I got a big laugh after watching the video. It seemed as though Lowe wanted you to see what he was doing with his hands because he had a big grin on his face. That guy has to be bitter at that chick for stealing his job.

Last edited:
she's hot, but his boobs are bigger.

Turkey Neck is holding his hands in a diamond near his lap. I would ask the OP for the minute of your life back.

That said, the sheer fear he is showing sitting next to her is well worth the conversation. The akward energy coming off of their segments is far more entertaining than any Patriots insight offered. Ever be in a group for a college class with both the resident smokeshow and the resident dork? Yeah, that.

I agree. I just thought it was funny how nervous he is around her. Moments before that I was thinking how awesome his job was- interviewing players and working with Kristina and how I would do that job for free. Anyway- just a funny observation. You know he is just sitting back there asking himself...What the F do I do with my hands when Im not on camera??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back