PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots.com: PFW in Progress on Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I was just listening to them and they said something interesting. Daniel Graham has two bad shoulders and has had surgery on both of them. I had no idea. The Pats have never reported it.

It might explain all of the attention to TE's.

They also said that Klecko is definately out of here.

Nobody listens to them anymore..... especially the new guy Casale. He's got an ego with its oun weather system... Graham will be fine

I thought they did a tremendous job personally. I listened to them both days and you get way more info from them than you do on ESPN. I thought the Graham comment was interesting as well. Like they said, if something is wrong with Graham, the Mills pick makes a lot more sense. I enjoyed their coverage a great deal.

Feep_FLA said:
Nobody listens to them anymore..... especially the new guy Casale. He's got an ego with its oun weather system... Graham will be fine

How do you know Graham will be fine? Are you the team doctor?

How do they know he won't? They don't know any more tham you or me....

patriotsrule said:
I thought they did a tremendous job personally. I listened to them both days and you get way more info from them than you do on ESPN. I thought the Graham comment was interesting as well. Like they said, if something is wrong with Graham, the Mills pick makes a lot more sense. I enjoyed their coverage a great deal.
You work there don't you?

Feep_FLA said:
How do they know he won't? They don't know any more tham you or me....

They didn't make a definative statement like yourself, they just said he's has two bad shoulders and surgery.

And obviously they do know more than you and me because they knew he had two shoulder surgeries and we didn't.

Willie55 said:
They didn't make a definative statement like yourself, they just said he's has two bad shoulders and surgery.

And obviously they do know more than you and me because they knew he had two shoulder surgeries and we didn't.

Point well taken by me, Willie..... I just can't stand Casale and my bias is showing through. I find him very annoying and abrasive.

Pfw

Morry was the MVP.

Is English Casale's native tongue? seriously. dude gives me high blood pressure.

Actual, Casale's native tongue was something he and his twin taught each other in a forrest.

Yet another insensitive post. :nono:

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back