PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots @ Colts - MY Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan -

As others have said, this is a pretty good review. However, I think that a bigger match-up will be the Pats D-line versus the dinged-up Colts O-line.

Will Diem's Shoulder stand up to the punishment from dealing with Seymour? Will Lilja's knee hold up against Warren and Wilfork?

If Diem or Lilja falter and the Pats get to Manning, life will be a lot more hectic.

The other thing that I have to agree with my fellow Pats fans is that its more likely that the Colts are held out of the Red Zone by the Pats defense than the Pats are held out of the Red Zone by the Colts defense.

I'm not going to predict a score, other than I think you can figure out who I am rooting for.

I agree this is a huge matchup. Consider the pressure the Pats had MAnnign under last time. They were all over him. That was with a Seymour who was coming back from a bent elbow the game before. Warren's shoulder was acting up and the next game(Jets game) he did not play.

The d-line along with TBC and Jarvis Green are gonna be huge. They just played what many would say is the best line in football.

I have to disagree.
they won 12 games with that D and solely on manning's play. .
I guess we'll see tomorrow. I say that if we run for 173 yards, then we will win, even if Manning does play as well as he did in the regular season.

The Colts beat us by 7 points after we had four turnovers. Unless we see three more passes tipped for interceptions tomorrow, the colt's regular season D and manning's regular season passing will not be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes