PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Christmas Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two t-shirts and a long sleeve, a mirrored throwback license plate, and I got more to go:D

I got the official sideline hat for the year, and a Brady jersey. Does anyone know why no stores are selling McCourty jersey's? I wanted to get one and looked on the nfl shop and pats pro shop and even ebay but they are no where to be found.

wife got a danny woodhead jersey... try finding this stuff out here in the desert of New Mexico (Cowboy, donkey country)

Got a danny woodhead custom hoodie, pats wallet, hat and money clip

My wife got me a t-shirt and some Patriot snow globe ornaments. She usually tries to get me something unique and different every year. She has outdone herself this time. She got me a jar filled with dirt from the old Foxborough Stadium. She also got me a 2 foot section of aluminum seating, also from Foxborough Stadium. It has a little plaque on it along with the number 33. As a longtime Pats fan, these are special. I think she got the on e-bay. I think I'll hang on to her a little while longer.

I got the official sideline hat for the year, and a Brady jersey. Does anyone know why no stores are selling McCourty jersey's? I wanted to get one and looked on the nfl shop and pats pro shop and even ebay but they are no where to be found.
McCourty jerseys aren't being made yet, idk why they are waiting to make a profit off that beast

The AFC East title and HFA throughout the playoffs.

Oops. I have to wait for Boxing Day for that :singing:

Close...... I got tickets for tomorrow's game so that I can get this gift in person. :rocker:

The last two years of birthday and christmas presents were all used to get me+girlfriend from England to Boston for the Green Bay-New England game, so that was my Patriots christmas pressie, and it rocked :D

Close...... I got tickets for tomorrow's game so that I can get this gift in person. :rocker:

Nice! Hope you have a great time.

I mentioned it in another thread, a friend invited me to the game, but he's a die-hard Bills fan so I'd have to put up with his obnoxiousness for 3 hours if we lost, or I'd have to walk home from Buffalo if we won. So I passed and will watch from the comfort of my couch.

got my first patriots jersey ever, my favorite, the dark blue home jerseys, TOM BRADY. I didnt even ask for it, COULDNT STOP SMILING

Andre Tippett jersey, Pat Patriot autograph football and some socks. Got my brother a Rolando McClain jersey.

My husband got me the navy blue hoodie BB wears on the sidelines this year! YAY!!!!

My son got a new Patriots sweatshirt and pants from his great aunt and uncle and my daughter got a Patriots shirt.

My 6 year old son got a white Welker jersey and a zip up Pats sweatshirt and my 3 year old son got a Pats sweatsuit and a tshirt.

My parents got me a signed Tom Brady home jersey, authentic! YES

Brady fathead! I'm probably going to **** my pants every other night that i come home drunk from the bar and think some 6 foot 5 mofo in my apartment

I got some Patriots slippers and a blanket and my little guy got some Patriots pajamas and a brand new Maroney jersey off of Ebay for $10 shipped. For someone who will only wear it for a couple months, that's a helluva deal. Needed something for him to wear for the playoff run this year.

Patriots beach towel, Patriots sideline cap, some Patriots t-shirts and a throwback jersey with my name on it.

White Tom Brady jersey, Blue Randy Moss Jersey, Patriots sideline hat and the Red Sox Green hat. Yeah.. people know I'm a bit of a Boston sports fan!

Tom Brady premiere jersey to replace my well worn replica. Oh and a 2011 calendar. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back