PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots building "Hall at Patriot Place" (NEW: Patriots.com Video, Website)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Per Fred Kirsch on PFW in Progress today. I went by the stadium recently and was wondering what this new building is. It's right next to the Pro Shop and about the same size, but facing the east clubhouse lot.

The mall is coming along in the old parking lot, but there's still a ton of construction going on, and all of the curbing along the stadium side of Route 1 is all ripped up.

Should be nice once all of this is finished.

Re: Patriots building separate Hall of Fame building

When our run is over I assume that building will be in good use.

When our run is over I assume that building will be in good use.

Mr Kraft, BB and Scott willmake sure the run NEVER ends!

I still can't believe they are putting a Mall next to Gilette. Just what Route 1 needs is even more traffic after a game lets out. I don't know what they are going to do with a mall on football days. I don't think retailers want to be closed the Sunday before Christmas because of a football game.

A separate Hall of Fame would be nice though. There are still a lot of guys from those 70s, 80s, and 90s teams who deserve recognition and don't get it.

This is a great idea, had a couple of ideas on how to honor all the great pats players, but this sounds like it will fill the bill.

What? They're building a mall in the parking lot? Wow...I'm out of the loop.

They should call it "The house that Brady built".

Jesus....thats from a year and a half ago and this is the first I've heard of this.

So far it looks like only BPS is going up...they have a trailer parked out there, too.

I'm so glad to hear this. It'll be nice to honor the former players who helped to make us what we are today.

Re: Patriots building separate Hall of Fame building (NEW: Patriots.com Video)

Patriots.com has some video up on the new Hall of Fame building:

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=VideoNewsdetail&pid=25665&pcid=84

Apparently that new building is NOT the Hall of Fame. It's WAY too small. Since I got an e-mail from the Pro Shop saying that they're moving out of that building, I guess the new, slightly larger building adjacent to the old Pro Shop is going to be the new Pro Shop. I don't have any idea what's going to happen with the old Pro Shop.

The video says the expected finish of the HOF at Patriots Place is Fall 2008.

I still can't believe they are putting a Mall next to Gilette. Just what Route 1 needs is even more traffic after a game lets out. I don't know what they are going to do with a mall on football days. I don't think retailers want to be closed the Sunday before Christmas because of a football game.

A separate Hall of Fame would be nice though. There are still a lot of guys from those 70s, 80s, and 90s teams who deserve recognition and don't get it.

I don't think they have to worry about what to do with the mall on gamedays..except that they prolly will need added security and tellers. they prolly wont let anyone park near the mall without paying for stadium parking and then let the 68,000 in attendance do the shopping...my guess is that a mall wouldn't have that kind of traffic even on the day after thanksgiving....if your not going to the game and wanna shop pay 40 for parking or walk...doesn't seem to be a problem to me rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes