PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Brady Still Not Over Jets Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to stick together, that's cute. Pathetic Excuse of a football team? I'm sorry 2 straight AFC Championship games and you guys haven't won a playoff game since 2007. Go ahead, hide behind your computer and 'stick togther'

Another troll destined for a quick banning. How cute.

You guys need to stick together, that's cute. Pathetic Excuse of a football team? I'm sorry 2 straight AFC Championship games and you guys haven't won a playoff game since 2007. Go ahead, hide behind your computer and 'stick togther'

You must be really short or one of those dim Jets fans. How else could you explain everything going right over your head.:confused:

not to bring up bad memories: Brady's Five Sacks - YouTube

look at the second one. Brady got sacked on a three man rush with all those defenders. That should NEVER happen

Woodhead was open too...

Last edited:

Dude...your "SB highlights" of the past 42-43 yrs are beating a close rival in a DIVISIONAL playoff game. A game that is played on the weekend after the wildcard matchups.

????

In the mixed up, upside down world that you live in that now gives you and your fanbase some kind of "swagger???"

That is absolutely hilarious..:D

I guess that even dispite your fat blowhard coach (who's really on the hot seat this yr to produce or be a permanent laughingstock to the fans, the players, and the world itself) the standards are kind of low over in Jet land, huh? You win a divisional round playoff game 2 yrs in a row, and you have now taken over the driver's seat to NFL glory, lol?? Try winning the AFC East first....

I definitely hope Brady rebounds and wins us at least two more Super Bowls!

I'd never seen Brady the way I saw him when the Jets' D was rolling over him. I remember the sideline shots on TV, the fear in eyes. He wanted to run away and hide. As a Pats fan, it's hard for me to admit this, but the Jets broke him.

They broke him.

Like Bane broke Batman.

Oh well. Let's hope we can rebound this year, and crush those mean nasty Jets, and win the Lombardi!

Go Pats!

First of all, I really like your enthusiasm and respect your love for the team.

That all said, I think you are mistaking the "fear" in his eyes for frustration, having no answers to what they did, and probably some low/depressed feelings. During the second half, which was AFTER the majority of the beatdown/sacks etc--he led some extremely nice drives that brought us right back within 3 and 7 both times, yet the defense quickly blew it.

The NYJ did not 'break' Tom Brady. There have been other crushing losses such as the 21-0 Miami game, the 2003 season opener to Buffalo, and the lame duck game (again vs MIA) on Xmas eve during the 04 season where the other team completely beat him around, where he had absolutely no answers at all. Yet he was quickly able to rebound again, re-focus, and everything was fine.

This goes back into the whole 'body-language' discussion, and just isn't totally true or even fair (no disrespect intended). No one is going to 'break' Tom Brady, as much as I do understand what you are saying, and what you witnessed. I too witnessed a listless Brady searching for answers. However, he will be prepared for the next time even better. The man's just too much of an intense and serious competitor.

Brady worked hard all off season conquering fear. Numerous trips down that very scary water slide prepared him for the Jets pass rush.

Brady worked hard all off season conquering fear. Numerous trips down that very scary water slide prepared him for the Jets pass rush.

And them "maroney-like" dance steps will help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back