PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Bears Super Bowl or....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born_a_Patriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I know it is to early, but a Patriots Vs. Bears Super Bowl would be Awesome, but for me I would love to see The Patriots Vs. Cowboys.

Could you imagine. Bill Belichick against Bill Parcells Teacher against student but I wouldn't be so sure Parcells is the teacher.

Bledsoe taking on Brady talk about going full circle.

Lets not forget Terri Glenn and his underserved Super Bowl ring and for good measure we throw in that TO guy.

Can you say Ratings Bonanza.

Last edited:
It's great to be optimistic, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. One good game by the Patriots does not make a season. Miami is going to be a tough opponent (they always are) - Let's shoot for winning against our divisional foes first. :)

Murphys95 said:
It's great to be optimistic, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. One good game by the Patriots does not make a season. Miami is going to be a tough opponent (they always are) - Let's shoot for winning against our divisional foes first. :)

I know it is early But Bledsoe might not be with the cowboys next year or the NFL so time is running out for my dream match up.

Whether this year or near future, I'd love to see a payback win over the Bears in the SB. That loss is still one of the most painful memories.

No thank you with the cowboys.If TO goes to another SB and looses he will give the whole team thier pain killers and suplements.:bricks:

bishbash said:
Whether this year or near future, I'd love to see a payback win over the Bears in the SB. That loss is still one of the most painful memories.

I know how you feel.

This Bears team so far has eerie similarities to that 84-85 Bears team.

I still have to turn the channel whenever I see the highlights on TV.

pats has no chance to go to the super bowl this year

good luck on beating the chargers, ravens, Indy, and Broncos

Born_a_Patriot said:
I still have to turn the channel whenever I see the highlights on TV.
A few years after that SB I was dating someone that took me to her favorite uncle for a visit. He (and she) was a huge Bears fan and for the evening entertainment he put on a video of that SB. It was at the early stages of the relationship, so I was still trying to get on her good graces (and his), so that was sheer torture sitting through that miserable loss a second time.

bishbash said:
A few years after that SB I was dating someone that took me to her favorite uncle for a visit. He (and she) was a huge Bears fan and for the evening entertainment he put on a video of that SB. It was at the early stages of the relationship, so I was still trying to get on her good graces (and his), so that was sheer torture sitting through that miserable loss a second time.

I hope it was worth it.;)

FortLauderdaleBroncosFan said:

Wow! this might be the dumbest thing I've seen posted this week.....

Breaking News: Dorktown called, they want their mayor back, go home Troll!

I know it's early and I know we shouldn't be talking about it but I would love a rematch with the bears. I remember getting blown out by them in 1986. As a Patriots fan I was so bitter about the loss I took solace that at least Walter Peyton didn't score a TD. It sucked being on the losing end of the worst rout in SB history. Well, for five years anyway. I remember five years later when San Fran helped take the Patriots out of the record books by blowing out the Broncos. Yes, the Broncos have that distinct honor of being on the losing end of the most lopsided victory in superbowl history.

As for the bears, We'll know more Thanksgiving weekend.

FortLauderdaleBroncosFan said:

At a certain point, wouldn't you think statements like this are just dumb? I have my concerns about this being a SB year, but are people's memories that short? What makes you think the Patriots couldn't beat any of those teams handily if the ball bounces right (literally).

I am afraid of the Broncos at this point, but jeez....you got TJ Douchmanzada talking about "The Patriots would go player for player with us any day" (stupidest comment on the planet). And this guy pointing out two overrated teams who haven't played anyone good yet, an indy team that the Jets scored 28 against, and a Broncos team that may or may not make the playoffs depending on how Plummer plays.

It's anyone's ball game at this point in the season, anybody's SB. I will say, if the Patriots go 2-2 in the 4 games against legitimate contenders that they have left on the schedule, they have a solid shot at a bye week, which means watch out NFL.

bishbash said:

perfect.
i feel the same...i hope it will be this year

i will never forget that loss

a payback is needed soon

bishbash said:

I am with you on this one. This is one loss I will never forget.

as expected that Super Bowl loss against Chicago is VERY WELL impressed in our minds...

what a game could be an eventual Super Bowl again with them

and an AFC Championship with a W against Denver ?

what a beautiful winter...

let's hope...

anyway CHI is this year, at the moment, the best NFC team but still it is too early (it is only beginning october)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back