PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots @ Bears - 12/12/2010

Jared

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I moved to Chicago in 2007 to go to school, and it looks like this will be my first opportunity to see the Patriots live in a while.

Of course just my luck, it is the one season the Bears start out pretty well. Unfortunately they have a pretty easy schedule between now (4-1) and the Pats game, so it is unlikely they implode and cause their fans to quit on them.

Does anyone have recommendations on where/how to acquire tickets the cheapest?

In my opinion most reliable is the NFL/Ticketmaster's re-sale section.

As far as cheapest go, I'd say sites like Craigs List or ebay if you want a ticket ahead of time. Otherwise be extremely patient and look for anxious scalpers just before or even a few minutes after kickoff outside the stadium. I've had very good luck with great ticket prices waiting and waiting till the last moment myself - though I'll admit there have also been a couple of times when I have had to drive away with no ticket as well.

I moved to Chicago in 2007 to go to school, and it looks like this will be my first opportunity to see the Patriots live in a while.

Of course just my luck, it is the one season the Bears start out pretty well. Unfortunately they have a pretty easy schedule between now (4-1) and the Pats game, so it is unlikely they implode and cause their fans to quit on them.

Does anyone have recommendations on where/how to acquire tickets the cheapest?

Jared

Stubhub has been $40-45 per ticket less than NFL ticket. I'm waiting for a few more losses by the Bears before pulling the trigger.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back