PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots backup QB displays new polish

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh...AHEM....

4f8d924d12b94.jpg

That is beyond ignorant given the circumstances

Or, my God, what if they recruited a guy who wasn't as good and gave his job to him. I'm sure Brady would have hit the pipe.:rolleyes:

You are fighting a stupid and losing battle trying to tout Mallett by tearing down Brady

LOL....drama queen.....nobody's tearing brady down

it only appears to look like that given you live in his underwear

LOL....drama queen.....nobody's tearing brady down

it only appears to look like that given you live in his underwear

Actually YOU ARE tearing down Brady, apparently because, to use your words you are living in Mallets underwear.

You compared Brady, a millionaire, having a child with Moynihan, a milliionaire, to Mallet breaking the law, violatiing the terms of his scholarship, risking expulsion from school and damaging his future by choosing to do drugs.
Further you implied that if Bradys coach changed to an option offense, he would have done drugs. That is what it means when it response to Mallet doing drugs you say 'I wonder where Brady would have wound up'.
You absolutley are trashing Brady to make Mallet look better, and frankly, you are embarrasing yourself.
Making wiseass comments toward me doenst change that, it, in fact, embarrasses you even more.

Actually YOU ARE tearing down Brady, apparently because, to use your words you are living in Mallets underwear.

You compared Brady, a millionaire, having a child with Moynihan, a milliionaire, to Mallet breaking the law, violatiing the terms of his scholarship, risking expulsion from school and damaging his future by choosing to do drugs.
Further you implied that if Bradys coach changed to an option offense, he would have done drugs. That is what it means when it response to Mallet doing drugs you say 'I wonder where Brady would have wound up'.
You absolutley are trashing Brady to make Mallet look better, and frankly, you are embarrasing yourself.
Making wiseass comments toward me doenst change that, it, in fact, embarrasses you even more.

Where is there evidence that Mallet did drugs? He never failed a drug test, he has however been arrested for public intoxication. Two very different things.

Is mallett a millionaire?

Worry about your own embarrassment.......in what way was I trashing Brady? My disapproval of having children out of wedlock? Like I said, I would rather get caught doing drugs. That's the extent of anything that I said, drama queen. The only way at is trashing is if your face is virtually planted in Brady's arse

Is mallett a millionaire?

Worry about your own embarrassment.......in what way was I trashing Brady? My disapproval of having children out of wedlock? Like I said, I would rather get caught doing drugs. That's the extent of anything that I said, drama queen. The only way at is trashing is if your face is virtually planted in Brady's arse

Again, you are embarrassing yourself.

One unnamed source said he admitted it, every year rumors go around at draft time. We don't know what he did or didn't say.

Stay naive

Stay naive

The statement was very vague, he could of said anything from "yeah, I smoked once wasn't my thing though" to "I smoke weed all day every day"

The statement was very vague, he could of said anything from "yeah, I smoked once wasn't my thing though" to "I smoke weed all day every day"

You said there is no proof he used drugs. That is the point of our discussion. You asked for proof, I found those 2 articles in about 2 minutes, and you belittled them. Now you are saying a little pot isn't so bad? What exactly is your argument?

You said there is no proof he used drugs. That is the point of our discussion. You asked for proof, I found those 2 articles in about 2 minutes, and you belittled them. Now you are saying a little pot isn't so bad? What exactly is your argument?

I was saying that even if what the source said was true, we don't know the context. What we can go by is how many drug tests he failed at Arkansas (hint: zero).

I was saying that even if what the source said was true, we don't know the context. What we can go by is how many drug tests he failed at Arkansas (hint: zero).

It's not a court of law. There are credible reports that he admitted to it. Thats enough for me to believe it happened.

It's not a court of law. There are credible reports that he admitted to it. Thats enough for me to believe it happened.

Questionable reports, It's not uncommon for GMs to leak negative information about a draft prospect so he plummets down the board, we shouldn't be dragging this young man's name through the mud. Before this issue and after this issue there have not been any others except for the rumor about him skipping an interview because he was partying all night and hung over. Turns out that one wasn't true, he was at dinner with team officials and got food poisoning.

Questionable reports, It's not uncommon for GMs to leak negative information about a draft prospect so he plummets down the board, we shouldn't be dragging this young man's name through the mud. Before this issue and after this issue there have not been any others except for the rumor about him skipping an interview because he was partying all night and hung over. Turns out that one wasn't true, he was at dinner with team officials and got food poisoning.

I don't find them quesitonable at all. Can you find other reports that a player admitted drug use (no doubt because he was about to fail the combine drug test) that were false? If you really think a 1st round pick dropped to the 3rd because a GM made up a story that he admitted drug use when he really didn't, Ive got some nice swamp land to sell you.
Exactly how am I dragging him name through the mud by saying on a message board that I believe a widespread report that he admitted to drug use?

I would believe that except in this case he didn't get picked until the middle of the third round. I doubt a GM was trying to tank him so he could be picked in the fourth, I think a team trying to do that would have at least grabbed him in the second.

As long as he's not an addict I couldn't care less what drugs he did while in college.

I would believe that except in this case he didn't get picked until the middle of the third round. I doubt a GM was trying to tank him so he could be picked in the fourth, I think a team trying to do that would have at least grabbed him in the second.

As long as he's not an addict I couldn't care less what drugs he did while in college.

Frankly me too. I only got into this because of the bizarre attempt to attack Tom Brady and his morality.

Smoking a little weed in college is stupid. Not that we all haven't done stupid things, including the admitted things of the last three Presidents of the US, (weed, booze and crack respectively).

Why?

Only because it is currently illegal, or at most, only sureptiously legalized as a medicine, but not actually treated as one. They don't refine it to separate the tetrahydrocanabinol, and don't make regulated dosages, as you do with any other medicine, such as non-prescription aspirin, or prescribed phamaceutical such as Oxycodeine.

Mostly because it can cost you a career, you've worked years to develop, and/or millions in lost earnings. Compare any third rounders salary versus a top ten First Round pick.

Last edited:
Frankly me too. I only got into this because of the bizarre attempt to attack Tom Brady and his morality.

LOL......hey drama queen, where was his morality attacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back