PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots at Seahawks 8/2/07

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Post here if you'll be going to the game and maybe we can:
plan a tailgate (not sure if there is an area to tailgate at)
get together the night before or after the game for drinks
buy tickets together or at least share ideas
share other travel plans and tips

This will be the Pats first preseason game and the two teams will be heading to China for the China Bowl the next week.

Maybe someone will have info on what hotel the team ends up staying at.

I really want to go myself, and considering I only live about 4 hours from Seattle, only question will be in getting tix. I've actually been impatient for 2008 (Pats play in Seattle in regular season) since it's so hard for me to see my favorite team live because of location. Since they started alternating division play every 4 years, the two play each other every 8 years in Seattle. That is a long time! That's why I'm so excited about this.

Preseason games are the cheapest NFL games you will ever go to. Do NOT buy early and do NOT buy direct through ticketmaster.

Wait until the week of the game and you will get any section you want for half of face value through Craigslist or eBay. Season ticket holders have always been screwed by the league since they require you to buy the preseason games at full price.

Attendance at any preseason game is usually around 50% meaning there are tons of unused tickets and may season ticket holders would happily take even $20 - $30 over nothing.

In fact if enough of us are interested, we'll probably be able to buy a dozen or so tix together from a broker so we can have a Patriots section.

Preseason games are the cheapest NFL games you will ever go to. Do NOT buy early and do NOT buy direct through ticketmaster.

Wait until the week of the game and you will get any section you want for half of face value through Craigslist or eBay. Season ticket holders have always been screwed by the league since they require you to buy the preseason games at full price.

Attendance at any preseason game is usually around 50% meaning there are tons of unused tickets and may season ticket holders would happily take even $20 - $30 over nothing.

In fact if enough of us are interested, we'll probably be able to buy a dozen or so tix together from a broker so we can have a Patriots section.

Thanks for the info. I have at least 4 tix that I want and some of my friends might want to go as well (couple of them are Seahawk fans). I'll keep checking back here once in a while. I just want to be there. Also, as far as I know, tailgating in that area isn't good at all, especially for non-Seahawk fans.

my better half is dragging me to this one. I guess I will wear some seahag stuff since I always root against the patsies. I hate them patsies.

Sounds like a great idea, I only live 2 hours north in Vancouver, BC. When I heard that the Pats were coming to Seattle, I wet myself. My first opportunity to see them live. I am so incredibly excited and it is only a pre-season game. I don't know how much of a mess I will be when it is a regular season game.

There isn't a 'parking lot' around Q'West Field, therefore tailgating takes place in the smaller pay for parking lots around the stadium. There is/can be some good tailgating going on around there. You just have to get there early enough to get a good spot. For any of the locals I am thinking south of Safeco Field.

Sounds like a great idea, I only live 2 hours north in Vancouver, BC. When I heard that the Pats were coming to Seattle, I wet myself. My first opportunity to see them live. I am so incredibly excited and it is only a pre-season game. I don't know how much of a mess I will be when it is a regular season game.

There isn't a 'parking lot' around Q'West Field, therefore tailgating takes place in the smaller pay for parking lots around the stadium. There is/can be some good tailgating going on around there. You just have to get there early enough to get a good spot. For any of the locals I am thinking south of Safeco Field.

Yeah, I can't wait either. It will be harder to get regular season game tix next year, but I'll do anything I can!

I'll be going to the regular season game in 2008 also. I used to live in Seattle for a brief while and know a bunch of Seahawks fans.

See Peter King's MMQ:it looks like this exhibition game will be cancelled as well as the China trip.

That just makes me MAD!!! I was really looking forward to seeing the Patriots in Seattle finally, but now they cancelled that game too. $%$@&!(*!&?. Pardon my French. Anyway, I guess we gotta wait till next year's regular season game.

Oh well, its good for the team so I'm not too upset.

We'll revive this thread next year.

Oh stop crying!!! Hoiw can anyone be so upset over a meaningless game when you wouldnt even see the regular players for more than 1 series??

Because we don't get to see them in our part of the country hardly ever. On this schedule, New England plays in Seattle EVERY 8 YEARS and that's a long wait for us. Those who live close to their teams can consider themselves lucky I guess.

Because we don't get to see them in our part of the country hardly ever. On this schedule, New England plays in Seattle EVERY 8 YEARS and that's a long wait for us. Those who live close to their teams can consider themselves lucky I guess.

They are coming here in 2008. So are the Jets, so Im definately looking forward to it. I will be at Qwest Field in my Green and White

I really want to go myself, and considering I only live about 4 hours from Seattle, only question will be in getting tix. I've actually been impatient for 2008 (Pats play in Seattle in regular season) since it's so hard for me to see my favorite team live because of location. Since they started alternating division play every 4 years, the two play each other every 8 years in Seattle. That is a long time! That's why I'm so excited about this.

A fellow patriots fan in seahawk country right on!! I can't wait for this game!

I'm about 3 1/2 hours from Seattle. What city do you live in?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back