Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patriots at Seahawks 8/2/07

Discussion in 'Road Games' started by SoCal Bong, Mar 23, 2007.

1. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Post here if you'll be going to the game and maybe we can:
    plan a tailgate (not sure if there is an area to tailgate at)
    get together the night before or after the game for drinks
    buy tickets together or at least share ideas
    share other travel plans and tips

This will be the Pats first preseason game and the two teams will be heading to China for the China Bowl the next week.

Maybe someone will have info on what hotel the team ends up staying at.
  2. The 12th Man

The 12th Man Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I really want to go myself, and considering I only live about 4 hours from Seattle, only question will be in getting tix. I've actually been impatient for 2008 (Pats play in Seattle in regular season) since it's so hard for me to see my favorite team live because of location. Since they started alternating division play every 4 years, the two play each other every 8 years in Seattle. That is a long time! That's why I'm so excited about this.
  3. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Preseason games are the cheapest NFL games you will ever go to. Do NOT buy early and do NOT buy direct through ticketmaster.

Wait until the week of the game and you will get any section you want for half of face value through Craigslist or eBay. Season ticket holders have always been screwed by the league since they require you to buy the preseason games at full price.

Attendance at any preseason game is usually around 50% meaning there are tons of unused tickets and may season ticket holders would happily take even $20 - $30 over nothing.

In fact if enough of us are interested, we'll probably be able to buy a dozen or so tix together from a broker so we can have a Patriots section.
  4. The 12th Man

The 12th Man Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Thanks for the info. I have at least 4 tix that I want and some of my friends might want to go as well (couple of them are Seahawk fans). I'll keep checking back here once in a while. I just want to be there. Also, as far as I know, tailgating in that area isn't good at all, especially for non-Seahawk fans.
  5. jetman67

jetman67 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

my better half is dragging me to this one. I guess I will wear some seahag stuff since I always root against the patsies. I hate them patsies.
  6. Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Canada's #1 Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Sounds like a great idea, I only live 2 hours north in Vancouver, BC. When I heard that the Pats were coming to Seattle, I wet myself. My first opportunity to see them live. I am so incredibly excited and it is only a pre-season game. I don't know how much of a mess I will be when it is a regular season game.

There isn't a 'parking lot' around Q'West Field, therefore tailgating takes place in the smaller pay for parking lots around the stadium. There is/can be some good tailgating going on around there. You just have to get there early enough to get a good spot. For any of the locals I am thinking south of Safeco Field.
  7. The 12th Man

The 12th Man Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I can't wait either. It will be harder to get regular season game tix next year, but I'll do anything I can!
  8. AStack75

AStack75 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'll be going to the regular season game in 2008 also. I used to live in Seattle for a brief while and know a bunch of Seahawks fans.
  9. italia44

italia44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

See Peter King's MMQ:it looks like this exhibition game will be cancelled as well as the China trip.
  10. The 12th Man

The 12th Man Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

That just makes me MAD!!! I was really looking forward to seeing the Patriots in Seattle finally, but now they cancelled that game too. $%$@&!(*!&?. Pardon my French. Anyway, I guess we gotta wait till next year's regular season game.
  11. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Oh well, its good for the team so I'm not too upset.

We'll revive this thread next year.
  12. Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Canada's #1 Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You may be right but it still sucks for us left-coasters
  13. jetman67

jetman67 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh stop crying!!! Hoiw can anyone be so upset over a meaningless game when you wouldnt even see the regular players for more than 1 series??
  14. The 12th Man

The 12th Man Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Because we don't get to see them in our part of the country hardly ever. On this schedule, New England plays in Seattle EVERY 8 YEARS and that's a long wait for us. Those who live close to their teams can consider themselves lucky I guess.
  15. jetman67

jetman67 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They are coming here in 2008. So are the Jets, so Im definately looking forward to it. I will be at Qwest Field in my Green and White
  16. Thirdbasekid24

Thirdbasekid24 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

A fellow patriots fan in seahawk country right on!! I can't wait for this game!
  17. Aqua4Ever04

Aqua4Ever04 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm about 3 1/2 hours from Seattle. What city do you live in?
  18. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0