PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots at Saints 11/30/09

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I am the organizer of Patriots Tailgate which is a club for Pats fans going to road games. We are expecting a good turnout for the Pats at Saints game on 11/30 (Monday Night Football).

Many of us will be travelling to New Orleans primarily for this game and we're hoping to organize a pre-game tailgate party and maybe even a Saturday night party. If anyone has suggestions for locations (bars, restaurants, etc.) where we can hold these, please let us know. We really want to help get Patriot Nation united and have a good time cheering our team on.

There is a neutral ground area near the interstate that Saints fans always tailgate at. That would be a good place, lots of room for grills to be set up and what not plus remember that it's New Orleans so there is no open container laws or anything and a very short walk to the Superdome. Hopefully the locals here won't be too hostile, but I can give you a more detailed description if you'd like and I can be a New Orleans contact for this since I live here.

I am the organizer of Patriots Tailgate which is a club for Pats fans going to road games. We are expecting a good turnout for the Pats at Saints game on 11/30 (Monday Night Football).

Many of us will be travelling to New Orleans primarily for this game and we're hoping to organize a pre-game tailgate party and maybe even a Saturday night party. If anyone has suggestions for locations (bars, restaurants, etc.) where we can hold these, please let us know. We really want to help get Patriot Nation united and have a good time cheering our team on.
My wife and I, along with several other couples, are going to the game. We'll be there from Friday - Tuesday. You plan sounds like a good one. It's been a long, long time since I've been to NO so I'm no longer familiar with what's there. We're all really looking forward to it.

My wife and I are coming from Rhode Island for this game. Once you know more details send me a reply on this.

Hi all. I'm actually headed down from Boston for the game. We'll be a group of 10 (6 guys, 4 girls, all 25 years old.) We'd love to meet up / tailgate with some other Pats fans.

If you figure out anymore specifics please let me know.

Yes, we are still looking for tix.
Prices are really high. If anyone has extras or knows where to get them for a reasonable price let me know!
We are 27 and 26, can't wait for N'orleans!

I unfortunately went the expensive route...We paid $200 a ticket for Section 131 (end zone), I guess we can't really complain though as we have 10 seats together. Check Craigslist in NO, might have some people selling them for a more reasonable price.

Can't wait for this game. There are 6 of us headed down to New Orleans Friday-Tuesday. We would love to meet up before the game to tailgate with some fellow Pats fans. We are also looking for 6 seats together. Let me know if you can help out.

Have you made any more definate plans yet? My Wife and I are huge Pats fans but live in Saint territory! Would love to party with some Pats Fans. We live in Biloxi, MS an hour from the NO Superdome. Go Pats!

No definite plans yet. I was hoping we could all pick a venue to meet at on Sunday night for a pregame party. Once we were all there we could make plans to tailgate on Monday night. I've never been to NO so I'm not sure where people would want to meet.

When I go to the game to Cheer against the Saints I ushually Park at Clevland AVe & S. Robertson St. Really easy to access from the Interstate and even easier to get out of. They have a big parking lot that everyone can tailgate at and it directley across the street from a "Handsome Willy Bar". Lets see how many Pats fans we can gather up!!

Cone on Patriot Nation! This will hopefully be the second undefeted Team we beat this year

On-On to the Pat beating the F@#!ing Colts Jets & Saints!

Socal, I posted in the Road Trip forum also. I'm assuming there will be a big presense at O'Briens. Rock & Bowl was a good take outside of the Quarter 10 years ago (for the regular season game against the Saints). At the least. Patfans members should meet for a drink on Sunday.

I just noticed this thread. Have you all joined Patriots Tailgate? We've been discussing a couple of options there and sounds like you guys may have some input. Plus, once details are determined, they'll be posted there first and I may or may not remember to add it to all of the New Orleans threads going on (there are several).

You guys might want to post to this one as it is the most visible.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/291320-anyone-going-new-orleans.html

The Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group can be found here:
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PatsTG/

Last edited:
WELCOME ALL PATRIOTS FANS!!!
IF YOU ARE COMING TO THE PATRIOTS vs. SAINTS GAME,
COME ON BY AND CHECK OUT OUR ITALIAN BAR & GRILL
TIRAMISU 55 RESTAURANT 123 CARONDELET NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130
WE SERVE THE MOST DELICIOUS ITALIAN FOOD & OFFERS A
MELTING POT OF OTHER EXQUISITE CUISINES. WE HAVE
$3 WELL ****TAILS AND BEERS. WE ARE OPEN AND ALSO DELIVER 24/7.
THE PATRIOTS AND THEIR FANS ARE GOING TO BE DINING OUT, DRINKING,
AND PARTYING WITH US..SO COME JOIN AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL EM'
YOU HEARD IT FROM US!

HAVE A LITTLE TASTE OF...

THE BEST TIRAMISU CAKE
SHRIMP BASIL
JAMBALAYA OR GUMBO
CHICKEN OR MEATBALL PARMIGIANA
ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND PEPPER
LOBSTER ROLL
TUNA STEAK & RIB-EYE
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
CHICKEN ZITI BROCOLI
CAPRESE
"TASTE OF NEW ORLEANS"
SALMON, FISH & CHIPS
WITH MUCH MORE &
ALSO... BREAKFAST 24/7

THIS BAR & RESTAURANT WILL HAVE YOU LOVING EVERY MOMENT
AND SAVORING EVERY BITE. THIS IS THE SPOT TO BE, RIGHT IN
THE FRENCH QUARTER. SIMPLY THE BEST NEW ORLEANS HAS TO OFFER WITH OUR SCRUMPTIOUS FOOD, DRINKS, AND (of course) HOTSEXY BABES.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS PLEASE LET US KNOW.
CONTACT US, (504)581- 3288

The best place is on top of the parking garage by gate A near the Budweiser bridge. Their is a band playing and a lot of wild people.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back