PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots at Orchard Park, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCPatsFan

On the Roster
Reaction score
The Patriots have won 5 out of the last 6 games played in Buffalo during BB's tenure:

Scores of Patriots playing at Orchard Park since 2001

2000 - Patriots 13 Bills 10 OT (Vinatieri game winning kick)
2001 - Patriots 12 Bills 9 OT (Antwoin Smith run, Vinatieri game winning kick)
2002 - Patriots 38 Bills 7 (the Bledsoe Bowl)
2003 - Bills 31 Patriots 0 (the Milloy game)
2004 - Patriots 31 Bills 17 (Seymour returns a fumble for TD)
2005 - Patriots 35 Bills 7 (Brady 329 passing yards 3 TDs)

A good track record. By the way, can anyone who lives near Buffalo confirm whether Ralph Wilson Stadium has power? I am going to the game and have heard that lots of places in the area are still out. I assume that if there was a problem the NFL already would have announced it, but you know what happens when you a s s u me.

PatsDeb said:
A good track record. By the way, can anyone who lives near Buffalo confirm whether Ralph Wilson Stadium has power? I am going to the game and have heard that lots of places in the area are still out. I assume that if there was a problem the NFL already would have announced it, but you know what happens when you a s s u me.

I'm sure it has power. A lot of people don't have power because it's a question of priorities. In other words, the Bills are important to Buffalo. The game will go on.

The people without power are simply down the list of the national guard and utilities. We're now in FEMA disaster area territory. 30% of the trees in the entire area are on the ground.

Hotels are booked though and there's debris all over the streets. Expect traffic and parking problems since people living near the stadium provide much of the parking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes