Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patriots at Chargers: Five Questions with Tim Sullivan Of The San Diego Union-Tribune

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Patriots at Chargers: Five Questions with Tim Sullivan Of The San Diego Union-Tribune
    By: Russ Goldman

Tim Sullivan of the San Diego Union Tribune joined me this week for "Five Questions". Read his thoughts on the upcoming match-up between the Patriots and the Chargers....

2. everlong

everlong Rookie

Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -1

#12 Jersey

Gates

Last week Bodden moved inside on Bess and did a great job. The main threat this week is a different style of player. I wonder if they'll move Bodden back outside and move Dowlling inside. I think that's a better matchup physically for the Pats. I don't like putting Chung or a LB on him. I think Dowling offers the right blend of size and speed to slow him down a bit and leave Chung to support the middle of the field be it pass or run.

He has a couple of great options to practice against this week as a tuneup.
  3. borg

borg Rookie

Ratings:
    +100 / 3 / -11

Re: Gates

Launch both a DE and a LB at Gates on the line....just blow him up until he gets carted off. Then move on to Jackson.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.