PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Announce Joint Practices With Bears August 15th and 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love training camp. I used to take at least a week off from work and go every day.

Due to work obligations, I haven't been able to do that the past two years and instead go to 1 or 2 practices on the weekends.

The team scrimmages are the best. You can't beat it. You are closer to the action than if you were in the stadium AND it's FREE!!!!

The only issues is that due to the obvious popularity of the Pats, the practices are SOOOOOO crowded. When I went I used to be one of the few people there an hour or two early and be patient enough to wait it out. These days everyone seems to have a phone or tablet with movies and thus there are many more people there waiting insanely early (which means you have to be even earlier than that). With a wife and three kids I don't have that kind of time to invest in practice these days.

But for those who do have the time and get a good spot, these really are great.

I'll be there for this. The Bears are my favorite NFC team. (Loathe that doofus Cutler, though.)

Last edited:
I'm usually good to attend about 10 practices a year and these joint sessions are obviously the best ones. I am not likely to be able to attend very many this year but I will very much be trying to makes these.

Did they cordon off a section of the practice field for Cutler's cigarette breaks?

tumblr_nt185zJSFq1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

Did they cordon off a section of the practice field for Cutler's cigarette breaks?
Gillette is smoke free he will have to do that while walking up the ramps keeping an eye out for security like my friends have too.

The Pats 3rd string QB will probably sign more autographs than Cutler. The Bears 3rd stringer too.

Hey, I heard Jay was classing up his act lately....

image.jpg

...goes well with the bottle of scotch under the bench.

"Joint" practices can mean more than one thing. This perhaps should be clarified, at least for Blount's sake.

nfl-weed-ready.5037.widea_.0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey