Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patriots All Access

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Mike the Brit, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +193 / 2 / -0

Disable Jersey

Just seen the first one of the season -- it's still the only thing on the TV about football that I really enjoy. And, of course, it's a good reminder that the season is nearly here at last.

Best bit, for me, was Steve Burton interviewing Alge Crumpler. Another player with football pedigree (father and brother played in the NFL). Came across as a bright, warm person who absolutely loves the game. He also looks like a pretty fit guy to me! How did we get him?

BB was also on good form -- happy in his work and complimentary to the team (they "work hard" and listen to what they're told). They had him miked up at practice, which was interesting in giving a feel of the atmosphere, though there wasn't much detailed coaching. He did definitely (though quietly) use a swear-word when he was telling the running back, number 35 (Clayton?) not to make his decisions too early. I was shocked, I tell you, shocked. ;)
  2. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +166 / 0 / -0

Here's a link:

Patriots All Access - 9/10/2010

3. kmac14

kmac14 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have to agree....didn't know much about Crumpler as a person and came across as very likeable. Definitely seems that he would be a positive influence type in the locker room.
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  4. amhunt2

amhunt2 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"Don't touch that dial, we'll be right back."
    -Vollmer

hahaha that killed me
  5. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

A swear word? what was it? "-by 'eck?" (I won't elaborate if the rest of us Brits don't). Thanks for this. I'll have a look on this Saturday morning before I start my housework chores.

Shana Tova, btw.
  6. Gwedd

Gwedd PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1

#61 Jersey

Heh.... of course, you have to be of a certain age to remember when TV sets had dials and switches and knobs. You actually had to get up and manually change the channel, volume, etc. I never saw a color television until I joined the Navy in 1976. No one where I lived owned one, and since there were only 4 channels available, there wasn't much of a need. We'd only watched black & white unless we went to the movie theater or the drive-in.

O/T, I know, but that comment just got me thinking. What an amazing world of technology we have these days.
  7. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +193 / 2 / -0

Disable Jersey

If my maidenly ears didn't deceive me, he told Clayton that, if he made his cut too far from the line, the "sumb1tch" linebacker would have time to come across and cut him off.

To you and yours too!
  8. Gwedd

Gwedd PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1

#61 Jersey

That's what I heard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.