PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots All Access Alert FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Mike Lynch just said that Channel 5 will air an off season edition of Patriots All Access on Monday night at 7PM. Included in the segments will be a behind the scenes view of the draft war room as players were being selected.

WIll they really show anything..or a big tease..I am thinking tease...

It probably is a tease but I don't care. My DVR will be set.

Hoodie said:
It probably is a tease but I don't care. My DVR will be set.

Mine is already is set!! :)

Last edited:
It's great. So easy to set but I wish I could figure out how to get my VCR to work with it. Also it only holds so much. With the whole Patriots Day special on the NFL Network, my memory is about 50% full.

desi-patsfan said:
man i really need a DVR.

I don't know how I ever lived without mine!! I tape EVERYTHING while I am at work during the day!

Don't know where you live, but mine came with my digital cable package. Actually it is built into the cable box. I think it costs about $5 per month. It is well worth it!

Pardon my ignorance, but what station is this? Is it a local station, or one I can get on satellite? I get NESN and FSB on DirecTV.

Michigan Dave said:
Pardon my ignorance, but what station is this? Is it a local station, or one I can get on satellite? I get NESN and FSB on DirecTV.

Not sure you'll get it Michigan. It's our local ABC affiliate WCVB-TV. Patriots All Access is also available on Comcast Patriots On Demand. Maybe you could get it that way?

Last edited:
Those of us outside the region would appreciate a summary when it broadcasts...pleeeaaasssse! :)

Hoodie said:
Not sure you'll get it Michigan. It's our local ABC affiliate WCVB-TV. Patriots All Access is also available on Comcast Patriots On Demand. Maybe you could get it that way?

Drats. I have DirecTV not Comcast. I guess I'll have my buddy DVR it off of On Demand. Thanks for your help, though. I'm just fortunate I get FSN and NESN. There's usually some good Pats stuff on in the fall, plus I get Sunday Ticket so I can be sure to see all the games.

Bumping this up for those who don't get WCVB-TV Boston. After the show airs, you might be able to see some clips from the show on www.TheBostonchannel.com

It looks like they have posted clips in the past. It's worth a shot anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes