PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots add former 49er DB Phillip Adams to roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geez, I Hope This Doesn't Mean Bad News for Ras-I

Bill Belichick vs. the entire Buffalo Bills team, who wins? Daaaaa Pats.

Okay, hypothetical scenario:

The Bills with Montana in his heydey, throwing the ball to Rice and 1998 Moss on the outside, with Walter Payton at RB vs. Belichick himself, coming off a late night bender, with 2 broken arms....

Okay, hypothetical scenario:

The Bills with Montana in his heydey, throwing the ball to Rice and 1998 Moss on the outside, with Walter Payton at RB vs. Belichick himself, coming off a late night bender, with 2 broken arms....

Trick question. God doesnt get broken arms.

Last edited:

He was referring to the guy we signed Phillip Adams not Ras-I.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. The OP's link goes to the espn blog and not the specific article; I missed Reiss' comment that Phillip Adams is not practice squad eligible the first time around. I saw "he" and since the title of the thread was about Dowling, I guess I put two and two together and came up with five.

I guess I put two and two together and came up with five.

That's okay, I spend my whole life doing that.....

Okay, thanks for clarifying. The OP's link goes to the espn blog and not the specific article; I missed Reiss' comment that Phillip Adams is not practice squad eligible the first time around. I saw "he" and since the title of the thread was about Dowling, I guess I put two and two together and came up with five.
Yes, I meant Adams, sorry for the confusion.

Any solid news on Ras I? That would be a huge loss. Hopefully it's just a depth signing.

Any solid news on Ras I? That would be a huge loss. Hopefully it's just a depth signing.
He's at practice today.

On a side note I'll have to start quoting shmessy in the future as he's changing thread titles and making replles like mine look non sensical.

Ras-I sounds fine despite how this thread started before it was changed.

Dowling at practice, Arrington is not. Worse news is that Vollmer and Chung aren't either.

Dowling at practice, Arrington is not. Worse news is that Vollmer and Chung aren't either.

I hope they are back tomorrow. I'm more concerned about Chung than Vollmer. Damn the season just started and already there are all these damn injuries. I have a feeling that it will only get worse. It's not just the Pats, all over the league guys are going down with injuries.

He's at practice today.

On a side note I'll have to start quoting shmessy in the future as he's changing thread titles and making replles like mine look non sensical.

Ras-I sounds fine despite how this thread started before it was changed.

Sounds like someone just kicked SanAngelo State's puppy.

Hopefully he's just quality depth. Anybody know anything about this guy?

Guy played at South Carolina St.

Supposedly good at press coverage and has closing speed. His timed speeds are about average for a back end CB...

5'10 6/8 in. tall - 192 lbs.

Some negatives on his are that he doesn't take coaching and that he takes too many chances..

Guess we'll see how long he lasts...

Last edited:

Guy played at South Carolina St.

Supposedly good at press coverage and has closing speed. His timed speeds are about average for a back end CB...

5'10 6/8 in. tall - 192 lbs.

Some negatives on his are that he doesn't take coaching and that he takes too many chances..

Guess we'll see how long he lasts...

So why would BB even bother to sign a guy like this? We could have kept Meriweather and been better off.

Could Bill & Nick find nothing better than the 62nd-ranked (& 609th overall) CB from last year's draft? I'd have rather seen how much Lito Sheppard, Nathan Vasher or old friend Randall Gay have left in the tank.

And we still really, really need a FS.

Could Bill & Nick find nothing better than the 62nd-ranked (& 609th overall) CB from last year's draft? I'd have rather seen how much Lito Sheppard, Nathan Vasher or old friend Randall Gay have left in the tank.

And we still really, really need a FS.

Someone should also tell them to find a better QB, why are we starting a sixth round pick at the most important position in football?

If so, sorry, but that's total glass. I had hopes for the guy.
what? The guy we signed is glass?

Attachments

• Phillip Glass.jpg
    Phillip Glass.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 229

So why would BB even bother to sign a guy like this? We could have kept Meriweather and been better off.
Meriweather was a safety (loosely speaking).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back