PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots: 3rd MOST (Tied) Roughing the Passer Penalties AGAINST Since 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSal45

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Per Reiss, the Patriots have had the 3rd MOST Roughing the Passer penalties called against their defense since 2007. I don't see the Ravens on that list.

Yet its the Ravens who ***** and make excuses for losing while the Patriots are the ones being called on it more often.

The bottom line is the Ravens need to shut up and correct their own mistakes when they lose rather than crying, throwing flags into the stands and blaming everyone but themselves.

Mike Reiss' blog - ESPN Boston

J D Sal

So I heard we're playing Denver this weekend. Can anyone confirm/deny this rumor?

Per Reiss, the Patriots have had the 3rd MOST Roughing the Passer penalties called against their defense since 2007. I don't see the Ravens on that list.

Yet its the Ravens who ***** and make excuses for losing while the Patriots are the ones being called on it more often.

The bottom line is the Ravens need to shut up and correct their own mistakes when they lose rather than crying, throwing flags into the stands and blaming everyone but themselves.

J D Sal

That is an interesting stat... thanks for sharing it.

oh yeah... the ravens are a bunch of cry-baby ****ies!

That is an interesting stat... thanks for sharing it.

oh yeah... the ravens are a bunch of cry-baby ****ies!

The ravens simply cannot handle defeat at all. If there wasn't one penaly called on them in a game and they lost, I'm sure they would still blame the officials for not calling more penalties on the other team. It's pretty pathetic. Grown men except responsibility, work to improve and move on.

This stat can't be right! The Pat's never get called for anything!
Sincerely,
Ray Lewis

Interesting find.

Going off what I hear on TV, these rules are only there to help Brady and Manning :rolleyes:

I can't understand why Sanchez got flagged then. After all, he was going after a "real man" right?

Hey, at least they are getting to the QB!!!

J D Sal

The thing that bothers me is that you guys ***** and moan about us complaining.

Nobody will ever hear me worrying about another team whining. I love it, if another team is concerned about things they cannot control, then they are not worrying about the things that they can. One of the Patriots' greatest strengths is that they are one of the best teams in the league at minimizing distractions and focusing on the things that they have influence over.

Kontradiction posted this stat over on our forums too...It is interesting that they get flagged a lot for it...but I would still like to see what Quarterbacks have the highest rate of drop backs vs RtP penalties called in their favor...it wouldn't even necessarily prove that certain QB's are being protected more...cause it could be related to a terrible offensive line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back