PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 3 round mock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say otherwise, DH. I was just pointing out that KC has their QB and wouldn't be drafting one the way JoePats thought.

I agree that Atlanta has all but telegraphed that they are going to take a QB with one of their 1st two picks. It will probably be Ryan unless he goes off the board to either Miami or the Rams. Yes, I said the Rams. Bulger has a history or injuries and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Rams take Ryan.

Atlanta could be a trading partner for the Pats for Cassel for their early 2nd round pick. I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats do that.

If Atlanta were that gul--er, had that much respect for Cassel's abilities, I'd do that trade in a heartbeat. ;)

Honestly, they could do much worse--and did last year. [If only they'd kept Matt Schaub. . . . ]

Last edited:
Why would the Pats over-pay to move UP in the 2nd round to take Sam Baker?

Also, I don't believe that Cottam is going to be on the Pats board because of his injury concerns.

They're not. They are moving up in the second to make sure they get Cason. Baker is a bottom of the 2nd round pick.

Cottam might not be the guy, but I have a feeling BB will take a TE in the draft.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back