PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots -3 over the Colts and pretty boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadJacksonFan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Maroney and Dillion both have big days vs the colts.

This game, I believe sets up for a strong day from New Englands offense.

The Colts are giving up something like 168 YPG on the ground.

If they don't commit to the run, we will run all day.

If they commit to the run, we get a lot more open passing lanes.

But I think BB/Josh run the ball to keep Manning & Co. on the sidelines. But if we pass frequently, then we do it with short passes (which Brady loves) to keep the clock running.

I know Manning will have some big plays but our defense is playing with some incredible confidence right now....plus the home field crowd.

We are playing the Colts at the right time.......

I'm begging everyone in advance, don't turn this into another Manning/Brady HOF thread.

OK, having said that, I think that we beat he Colts next Sunday. I don't understand why Denver played such soft D and let Manning pick them apart. Maybe it was because they were missing 3 starters in the D Line.

We won't do the same on Sunday night. And, Rodney will have a little something for Marvin/Reggie/Dallas.

Manning has been 2nd fiddle to someone his whole life. Danny Wuerffel owned him in college and early in the pros and now the Pats own him.

Pretty boy ..... nah. Pansy boy maybe ....

PATSNUTme said:
We won't do the same on Sunday night. And, Rodney will have a little something for Marvin/Reggie/Dallas.

You know that the Colts WRs have started taking their painkillers already ....

R

"I know Manning will have some big plays but our defense is playing with some incredible confidence right now....plus the home field crowd."

Do you realize the last TD scored on the Pats defense was a Ronnie Brown rushing TD in the 2nd quarter of the Miami game. The last passing TD was during the Denver game. This D is playing very very well.

Last edited:
Now, if memory serves me correctly, the HOME team automatically gets 3 points. So, what the bookies are saying is that the Patriots and Colts are even. Actually, since the line has moved to -1, its saying that the Colts are actually FAVORED.

Man, the Patriots just don't get any RESPECT... :D

Pats0204 said:
"I know Manning will have some big plays but our defense is playing with some incredible confidence right now....plus the home field crowd."

...."plus the home field crowd."

This should be a HUGE advantage.....but it seems like it is going to depend on which HOME FIELD FANS show up...........I've unfortuneatly had the sad privilege of seeing the empty seats during the Denver game (I think that was the one) which I hope never happens again.........We need kick ***** home field support all game.....like BB (and many others will attest) the 12th man can be the most important player out there!!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaBruinz said:
Now, if memory serves me correctly, the HOME team automatically gets 3 points. So, what the bookies are saying is that the Patriots and Colts are even. Actually, since the line has moved to -1, its saying that the Colts are actually FAVORED.

Man, the Patriots just don't get any RESPECT... :D

Latest I saw is either 2.5 or 3 points still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes