Patriots 2015 Opponents Are Now Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots 2015 Opponents Are Now Set

Ian Logue

With the 2014 regular season officially in the books, it looks like we now know who and where the Patriots will play during the 2015 regular season.

Continue reading...

380-2015opponents.jpg

2015 Home Opponents
Bills
Dolphins
Jets
Jaguars
Titans
Eagles
Redskins
Steelers

2015 Road Opponents
Bills
Dolphins
Jets
Colts
Texans
Cowboys
Giants
Broncos

I know its way to early to be talking about the 2015 season but Not bad imo only tough game seems to be denver on the road, 14-2 early prediction

On paper that's a pretty easy schedule. 14-2 or 13-3 sounds about right.

On paper that's a pretty easy schedule. 14-2 or 13-3 sounds about right.

Yea looks better then this years and we went 13-3 this year, i know we went 12-4 but you know why, i still look at this year as a 13-3 season so imagine what next season could be like with everyone back (hopefully) and hopefully some new elite additions

Denver & Indy on the road kinda sucks. Dallas, I think the last time was 2007 if I remember right, bet a lot of transplants will show up.

Denver & Indy on the road kinda sucks. Dallas, I think the last time was 2007 if I remember right, bet a lot of transplants will show up.

Not like we had a problem blowing out indy on the road this year and yea the denver game could be tuff. ps i hope we a have a 50+ burger against the giants and a bunch of eli picks haha

The home schedule kinda looks like a cake walk. At least as much as any NFL game can be.

Mark your calendar Pats/Eagles or Pats/Steelers either September 3d or September 10th

No respect for the Giants? Their offense was pretty potent by the end of the year and they'll be getting Cruz back. At Houston also tough if they get any kind of decent QB play.

No respect for the Giants? Their offense was pretty potent by the end of the year and they'll be getting Cruz back. At Houston also tough if they get any kind of decent QB play.

I agree, road schedule looks tough. Hey do they know who has the London games next year already?

If Revis stays then Revis blankets Beckham, Arrington takes Cruz and Browner takes Randle.

Browner and Revis are proving their weight in gold.

I hope the Cowboys game is on Thanksgiving !

titans jags skins at home? 8-0 at home next year

Road is easy as well besides Denver. Indy isn't that good. Cowboys play worse at home then away!

I think people are underestimating the difficulty of that Schedule.

If nothing else, people are forgetting that on average two "weak" teams end up being better than expected, and two "strong" teams end up worse.

What are the preseason games going to be?

I am gonna get so stoned at that Denver game next year!

It doesn't look so tough to me. Only one 2014 playoff team at home (Steelers), and three on the road (Colts, Cowboys and Broncos). AFC South and NFC East are not too threatening as things stand right now.

16-0 and saving a link to this thread as the first to call it.

Just to be safe, I say 12-4

Hey Skip........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back