PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2013 Training Camp: Day 6, Thursday August 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm just hoping the inevitable stupidity (note the post immediately following yours for an example) gets over and done with early.

I got a pretty good laugh out of that post, myself.

Collins looks like a nice addition early on...any word on Suds, my binky... :)

He had a solid practice, he ran with the 1s a lot in the 3WR sets, he was talking to Gronk a lot too, I think him and Fells have been the 2 best TEs, Hooman a close 3rd.

He had a solid practice, he ran with the 1s a lot in the 3WR sets, he was talking to Gronk a lot too, I think him and Fells have been the 2 best TEs, Hooman a close 3rd.

Yeah as pointed out by many, it will be interesting to see how much the injury from last season affected Daniel Fells.

While it's fairly easy to consider him a player who may be replaced, there's also a decent possibility that he can show improvement just the same.

I'm not sure how much I'd agree with it or not, but there were some who focus on sheer blocking analysis who claimed that despite his shaky season last fall, he was still outblocking Hooman at times.

Thompkins sure is putting together a lot of "best of the day" highlights so far.

Binkies of the board unite!

pacifier.jpg

It's hard, but worth the effort.

Yeah, I like Tebow, but I think I would like him even better if he was on another team.

Field Yates has an optimistic report about Edelman:

Edelman trying to get on the 'train' - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

(I think that, just before he got the injury that ended his season, Edelman had lifted his game to a new level -- the Butt Fumble was so hilarious that we forget how much he punished the Jets in that game. Looking for him to have a *big* role this season.)

Interesting on-the-field note from Bedard:

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 24m
Belichick and McDaniels let their hair down a little offensively with Tebow. No, I can't give specifics. Guessing you'll see it a PS gm soon

Oh my god!!" The anticipation is killing me.

Interesting on-the-field note from Bedard:

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 24m
Belichick and McDaniels let their hair down a little offensively with Tebow. No, I can't give specifics. Guessing you'll see it a PS gm soon

Oh boy. Demosththees or whateverthehellhisnameis is about to have a full blown chubbie.

Very excited about this defense. We're strong all over the field with youth, veteran leadership, speed, toughness...all of the above. DL is a worry on the interior but not so bad. Fortson looks to be a solid back up.

Can't wait.

I'm going to go right ahead and say it. I believe Collins will be DROY candidate.

As long as we're at it why not DROY and OROY - Collins and Dobson :D... and yes, it did happen before; 1967, Detroit Lions: Mel Farr, RB- OROY and Lem Barney, CB- DROY... Google knows everything :cool:

Based on what we know right following a week of practice, who is the starting strong safety against the Jets?
Gregory
The 2 Wilson's
None of the above

Dowling on the stationary bike, per Kyed

They should bolt that bike down to prevent him from crashing it and hurting himself.

************** thread derailment alert**************

I've seen him throw. It's not that hard.

rethink that, tebows #3

Did the fan he's throwing passes to blow his back and ACL out trying to go back to an errantly thrown ball?

Yeah, I like Tebow, but I think I would like him even better if he was on another team.

Looks like Tebow will make the 53 as official goodwill mascot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thread derailment alert**************

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back