PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2010 Season Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
That. Was. EPIC!

They outta show this on the jumbotrone before the pats kickoff the first playoff game. Get the fans riled up. Awesome video.

what a great video... all the moments that have made this season such an enjoyable one

Excellent video..would have been perfect if it ended with brady doing this

856946.jpg

That video was awesome.

Wouldn't mind seeing an updated version in a month or so hopefully! :D

Great video mate.

excellent, but where was TFB's yelling?

Epic, but I would had rather showed Brady at the end than a pass of Hoyer :bricks:

Hopefully someone can make one with Brady and Belichick lifting the Super BOWL trophy in about a month :D

What the hell, that was REALLY good.

Dude needs to get a job with NFL films.

That video was awesome. I'm ready to run through a wall now.

Hope we can see an update after a playoff win :D

Connolly's play was the best of the bunch :D

I agree.

My top 5 are.

1. Connolly's run
2. Woodhead's run vs Colts
3. Sander's pick vs the Colts
4. Edelman's return vs Miami
5. Moss' one handed TD vs the Jets.

Honorable mention: Chung's blocked kick vs Miami, Brady's TD to Tate vs Vikings, and Guyton's interception return vs Carson Palmer.

Geesh there are too many.

With all due respect to Hoyer and Tate, THAT play should have ended the video. :)

The only thing missing IMO was the GRONKification of James Laurinaitis. [Yeah, it was preseason, but it was so friggin' awesome.] :D

Last edited:
With all due respect to Hoyer and Tate, THAT play should have ended the video. :)

The only thing missing IMO was the GRONKification of James Laurinaitis. [Yeah, it was preseason, but it was so friggin' awesome.] :D

And the quote at the end of the play should be 'Are You Serious?' That's what one of the GB players said when he was watching Connolly return it. That made it even more hilarious.

Wow.....I can't believe all these guys commenting so many good things about this video. I would never think that this would happen when I was doing it, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS, be sure that if the Pats lifts the Lombardi trophy, there will be another video

By the way, I alredy uploaded the first part (The offseason one), it's not really an exciting video, but please, judges are all of you. You can find links for it in the Victorious Season one

Greetings from Mexico

excellent video my favorite plays of the year:
conolly return.
branch td catch with 3 broken tackles on same guy (lions, alphonso)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back