PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots' 2010 schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is tough....at this point in the season we have played only 2 teams that are in the playoffs (Colts and Saints). At the end I think the 2 wild card teams will be teams that we have played so in total we would have played 4 playoff teams this season.

Next season I think it is pretty certain to say that the Chargers and Colts will be in the playoffs so theres a certain 2. Then 2 out of the 3 of Balt, Pitt and Cini will get in. One as the AFC North Champ and the other the wild card. Then in the NFC the Vikings or the Packers will win that divison so there is another playoff team. So with that theres 5 pretty much certain playoff teams next year with the chance for a few more.

Also, the divison will be tougher, the Dolphins will be better than this year with a healthy Brown and then the Jets should be better with Sanchez being in his 2nd year and a top 5 defense. Next years schedule will definitely be tough

Oh yeah, I'm not saying it won't be tough, just compared to this year it will be about the same IMO. If Pitt returns to elite status and Chargers/Colts don't have any dropoff then yeah it will be tougher but you can't assume those things yet. All I can really predict though is the division won't get any tougher. Ronnie Brown gets hurt every year, the Fins are on the decline from their fluke division title, and the Jets are the Jets.

Does it really matter? Has no one learned that what a team did the year before means nothing at all?

could be DET game a Thanksgiving game for the Pats ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes