PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots' 2010 schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsfanin Philly

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
With the Pats winning the division today, the schedule, or at least the opponents for next year is finalized...They play the AFC
North, NFC North and #1 finishers in AFC South
(Indy) and #1 AFC West (SD)

2010 schedule
Home
Miami
Buffalo
NYJ
Balt
Cinn
GB
Minn
Indy (#1 AFC South)

Away
Buff
Miami
NYJ
SD (#1 AFC West)
Clev
Pitt
Chi
Det
johnnyroadtrip.com - NFL AFC East Schedule 2010-2017

Last edited:
Indy at the Pats Nov 1st on Nbc next year...:D

Luckily Im from Chicago and have plenty of family out there still, hopefully I can save up some cash for a plane ticket and for the game, car and a place to stay would be taken care of.

Very tough schedule compared to this season

Indy at the Pats Nov 1st on Nbc next year...:D

good god no i don't want the pats to play the colts on SNF, were 0-3 against them in that slot since 06, i'll take a nice regular 4:15 CBS main event like the 07 game.

With the Pats winning the division today, the schedule, or at least the opponents for next year is finalized...

They're not.

The NFL only approved the current schedule rotation through 2009.

In particular, it was decided that the next rotation would re-order the AFC and NFC West teams to prevent the "four WC road trips in one year" phenomenon (even though it could only happen once in 24 years). It's not clear what other changes, if any, they'll make.

Last edited:

nothing is for certain every year is so different, i mean last year would i would have called you crazy if you said the bengals would win the north and that the ravens and steelers could possibly both be out of the playoffs.

True, but next years Patriots team will be much improved starting with a healthy Brady, a year of experience for all the rooks, and a lot of draft picks to make any kind of moves they wish to.

I don't think so but we'll see next year. I'm not a believer in Cincy, Favre will be even more ancient, I think this is a fairly standard difficulty group - and there's only one long trip. And our OPP SoS this year was a tough .522 coming into today.

Looks like most of the difficult games are at home, which is good. But who knows with all the drop offs and turn arounds teams can do in one year. I wouldn't be surprised if a team like Minnesota crashes by 2010.

nothing is for certain every year is so different, i mean last year would i would have called you crazy if you said the bengals would win the north and that the ravens and steelers could possibly both be out of the playoffs.

9 of their 13 opponents have a chance to make the playoffs going into the last week of the regular season. Its a tough schedule, but we will be better next year than we are this year

I'll have to see about traveling out to SD to see my nieces and go to the game with my brother...

at least besides Pitt it seems we have an easy schedule on the road, and remember the Brady and moss show is a perfect 18-0 at foxborough.

Hopefully we play Minnesota within the first 4 games next year, who knows maybe the NFL will finally be able to suspend their 2 DTs like they should have been this year.

Aside from looking too far ahead, there's no guarantee the current schedule rotation remains intact for 2010. That johnnyroadtrip.com site is working on the assumption that the NFL decides to continue the current format for their schedule, and the NFL has no agreement in place at this time for that to happen.

Wow, real tough schedule.

Thank God we finally get Indy at home! I would love to go to that game.

gee looks like a pretty tough schedule for next year then

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye