PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot Whispers from Profootballweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt ruin any thread. I was one of the people in this thread who agreed with the article. One of many. Seems to me that you and came in here upset because you don't like what people like NSA and I have to say. This is the proper place to discuss maroney , since the article that is the topic of the thread does so. Just because you cannot accept it does not mean we are trolls.

Not sure how answering your flame bait questions makes me the one who ruined the thread. Schmessy asked you to stop baiting me. Take the advice , I ain't biting : )

Congrats on ruining another thread. Not my fault you cannot discuss Maroneys lack of effectiveness without getting insulting and or upset to the point where you pretty much will not leave me alone :rolleyes:

Baiting you? Don't flatter yourself. How many threads how you gone on to repeat yourself over and over again. Get over yourself.

Baiting you? Don't flatter yourself. How many threads how you gone on to repeat yourself over and over again. Get over yourself.

I am over myself. Schmessy , a mod , told you to stop baiting me. You must have missed that post by him. I mean its getting old, im not gonna bite.

I can repeat myself as much as I want in the correct thread.

I suggest you stop replying to my posts if you do not like them :cool:

Last edited:
I didn't care about Meriweather's "thug" reputation either. Frankly, I can care less. I want football players not role models or holy rollers. Maybe I'm a jerk for thinking like that, but I don't care. I was a fan of the Meriweather pick too. However, I don't get paid to make the picks like Pioli does. I'm sure everyone in San Diego was happy when they drafted Ryan Leaf. The GM doesn't get a "pass" from criticism just because the fan base approved of the move at the time. It's a bottom line business. Pioli is the best GM in the league overall in my opinion. However, he needs to step up is drafting. Another draft like the last two and we will be feeling it big time in a year or two. Ordinary players don't win championships. Great players do. We need more 1st rd picks like Seymour, Wilfork, Mankins, and Warren and less of the LoMo's, Daniel Graham's(a reach at #18 even though he was a solid TE), and possibly "Hit Stick"(although I'll give him another training camp and 8 games of next season before I call him a BUST :D ).

2001 says HI!:D

I am over myself. Schmessy , a mod , told you to stop baiting me. You must have missed that post by him. I mean its getting old, im not gonna bite.

I can repeat myself as much as I want in the correct thread.

I suggest you stop replying to my posts if you do not like them :cool:

Don't reply to his posts either.

There, that solves it.

2001 says HI!:D

Tom Brady, Matt Light, Richard Seymour, Ty Law, Tedy Bruschi, Mike Vrabel, and Lawyer Milloy all say hi as well!:D Hey, if you can't understand that the 2001 team was the "exception" and not the "rule", than I don't know waht else to say to you. Again, are we talking about substaining excellence or are we talking about catching lightning in a bottle? We are the HUNTED now. In 2001 we were CINDERELLA that other teams, fans, and media laughed at and took lightly. We are getting every team's best shot now. The LoMo's of the world aren't good enough to carry the load. We tried the flotsam and jetsum approach last year with Caldwell and Gabriel. How did that work out for us?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't reply to his posts either.

There, that solves it.

I have no problems with you. If you wish for me to refrain from responding to your posts I will do so.

This thread is now closed. It is just getting repetitious and the recriminations are old and annoying by now.

Danny, your points about Maroney is embedded at this point in everyone's minds. Message received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back