PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot Pirate Girl Wallpaper Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born_a_Patriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ok here is the final until our next Lombardy trophy, than I will have to go and add one more.

63aezya.jpg

4xotnc5.jpg

54afucy.jpg

whatever floats your boat

Shouldn't the skulls on the pole be the Rams, Panthers, and Eagles respectively? You know, the teams the Pats actually beat to win the superbowl?

I think a nice touch would be for her to have one foot on top of a raider's skull, as beating the Raiders in the 2001 Snow Bowl was the first step in the Pats dynasty.

Also, just a note, but I find the palm trees to be quite distracting and took attention away from the flag.
I think the flag would also be better if you used a Patriot logo but then gave it a type of swashbuckling motif. Pat the Patriot with bones or a pirate's dewrag maybe? (Actually give him dreads if you want to match the new look Pats, lol).

BTW What program did you use to render the chick?

Shouldn't the skulls on the pole be the Rams, Panthers, and Eagles respectively? You know, the teams the Pats actually beat to win the superbowl?

I think a nice touch would be for her to have one foot on top of a raider's skull, as beating the Raiders in the 2001 Snow Bowl was the first step in the Pats dynasty.

Also, just a note, but I find the palm trees to be quite distracting and took attention away from the flag.
I think the flag would also be better if you used a Patriot logo but then gave it a type of swashbuckling motif. Pat the Patriot with bones or a pirate's dewrag maybe? (Actually give him dreads if you want to match the new look Pats, lol).

BTW What program did you use to render the chick?

Cinema 4D

I thought about adding the old Patriot logo to the flag instead of the skull.

What about dreads for the girl instead?

Cinema 4D

I thought about adding the old Patriot logo to the flag instead of the skull.

What about dreads for the girl instead?

Lol that could be interesting I'm not sure how good it would look but it would be interesting. Yeah I think you should tweak the logo on the flag.

Well yeahhhh but I have to say, in terms of staying on message, I can't look at it without wondering whether it's a sort of secret Raiders/Bucs homage in Pats clothing.

But then again, how interesting would she be with musket and a full-length winter coat?

All I can think of when I see those pictures is someone playing with their Barbie dolls.

Im with VJC Patriot I think the rams,panthers,and eagles should get the skull and bones flag GAAARR

how does this have anything to do with the patriots, this looks like a raiders thing (complete with the 3 lombardi's and skull and crossbones)

I agree that it would be a LOT cooler if the pirate logo was replaced with a Pats logo of some kind.

Other than that -- Incredible!!!! :rocker:

Not sure what this has to do with the Patriots. Their colors do not appear in the image - all the symbolism there is inappropriate (except for the 3 Lombardis).

I am making changes to it to make it more Patriot like. I thought the with the Lombardis and the skulls with all our main nemesis would be enough, but I get your point.

Last edited:
Interesting. You didn't make this from scratch, did you?

Interesting. You didn't make this from scratch, did you?

Yes. There is no compositing of prebuild images from other artists. I can post the wire frames of the 3d models.

It needs some more Patriots stuff in it. Like what VJC was saying. The only way you know its about the Pats is because of the 3 trophies there or you wouldn't know.

Here is an update based on your suggestions. There is still more work left to be done. I still have to do the dreads for her and build new skulls perhaps wearing helmets of the teams we defeated in the Super Bowls.

6g8m6wx.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my response to this thread:

...what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back