PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot nation's EF U statement at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a soccer team in England that does something like this. Millwall is better known for its hooligan's than its actual play, and their most famous chant reflects this:
No One Likes Us, No One Likes Us, No One Likes Us - We Don't Care!

We Are Millwall, Super Millwall, We Are Millwall From The Den!

No One Likes Us, No One Likes Us, No One Likes Us - We Don't Care!

We Are Millwall, Super Millwall, We Are Millwall From The Den!
(The den = their stadium)

Video
Video
Video

Personally, I want to start a "Leave No Doubt" chant during the Jets game.

I would personally rather see fans keep it clean. Eff you? Not gonna use the c word because it's been beaten to death... but I don't know. Chanting "Eff you" just seems kinda childish.

chanting eff you would be classless...you're right. I think the classic & overwhelming standing ovation is always heartfelt.

I don't care what they yell as long as they yell and make some noise. Home field advantage means having the 12th man helping out.

So, far we have had the 12th little girl.

I think keeping it as simple as possible is the best idea. If the game was next week, we could have WEEI help us out with this. I think it's too late for that now. Although we could send them a few emails asking them to talk about this. Does anyone else think WEEI or WBCN can help us?

If you recall the Chargers game, you know we had an awesome crowd that Belickick and the players really noticed and appreciated. Of course we can do it again!

Great idear for next week! Can use all the help possible. :rocker:

I don't care what they yell as long as they yell and make some noise. Home field advantage means having the 12th man helping out.

i agree; well said PATSNUTme

Can those brats even get out of their seats, better yet, actually chant? I doubt it. At the RCA Dome, WE MAKE THA NOISE BOI!!!!!!!!

A dome will always be much louder than an outdoor stadium. That's just the nature of the acoustics. It's also much easier to be boisterous when it's a perfect 72 degrees at all times.

That said, the Patriots crowd does tend to be quieter than most places, even allowing for the things I mentioned above.

Can those brats even get out of their seats, better yet, actually chant? I doubt it. At the RCA Dome, WE MAKE THA NOISE BOI!!!!!!!!

Polian makes sure of that- piping in noise.

BTW, troll this is not about the Colts. Stay on topic or don't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back