PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot Jerseys and shirts questions? (rookies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
so how long does it take to get your own shirt/jersey?

Vollmer is on yr 2 w/o one.

I am looking for a Hernandez and Gronkowski shirt (name/number)......

and a Gronk or a Hernandez White away jersey.....

I have a blue Welker......

but how long does it take rookies to get their props on Jersey and Shirt backs?

thnx

offensive lineman rarely get jerseys, as for Hernadez, he might get one come next season but if you really want one, just get a custom with Hernandez' name and number, I would wait a year though.

so how long does it take to get your own shirt/jersey?

Vollmer is on yr 2 w/o one.

I am looking for a Hernandez and Gronkowski shirt (name/number)......

and a Gronk or a Hernandez White away jersey.....

I have a blue Welker......

but how long does it take rookies to get their props on Jersey and Shirt backs?

thnx

They all have a shirt. I assume you mean for sale at the pro-shop...

There is no set time. Often the first pick of the draft it is before camp even opens. Others may never have their jersey on sale. It just depends when the pro-shop/nfl-shop thinks there is enough interest to start stocking them. Matt Cassel's didn't have one on sale for four years. Then Brady gets hurt and the pro-shop started selling them.

It all depends on marketability. If the NFL can sell them, they will make them.

I want a Gronk name and number tshirt!

I'd also take a Vollmer one if they made it :)

i'm on the proshop as we speak and they already have a brandon spikes home jersey

I had a quick look, and if you go to NFL Shop, you can choose the custom replica jersey, and you can choose of a big list of players, which Gronk is on :)

So that is how you can get yourself a Gronk jersey :)

They all have a shirt. I assume you mean for sale at the pro-shop...

There is no set time. Often the first pick of the draft it is before camp even opens. Others may never have their jersey on sale. It just depends when the pro-shop/nfl-shop thinks there is enough interest to start stocking them. Matt Cassel's didn't have one on sale for four years. Then Brady gets hurt and the pro-shop started selling them.

Did anyone honestly buy a matt cassel jersey? Since we all knew he'd only be here for that year.

I had a quick look, and if you go to NFL Shop, you can choose the custom replica jersey, and you can choose of a big list of players, which Gronk is on :)

genius idea........ I am just going to hold off though

custom Jerseys cost 20 bucks more..... :eek:

I have Welker blue

My own 88 (alternate) custom

I want shirts!!!! That is my beef.... anybody have a good site for name/number Pats shirts??>

I am set for Jerseys until next yr..... when I get the white one:)

I want shirts!!!! That is my beef.... anybody have a good site for name/number Pats shirts??

That would be really helpful!

I am not paying the shipping from the proshop!

It's stupidly expensive!

That would be really helpful!

I am not paying the shipping from the proshop!

It's stupidly expensive!

If the postage fee is an issue, do what I did and contact the Proshop about it.

Earlier this year I wanted to purchase a $10.00 Pats t-shirt, only to find that shipping to Australia would cost $95.00! I remembered that I had kept the box my PatsFans.com supporter gift had come in and I decided to take a look at it to see if I could locate the postage price. Sure enough, there was a big postage sticker on the top of the box that read $12.48. So I contacted the Proshop via email and explained that I was a PatsFans.com member and that I had previously received a package from the Proshop for a lot less than 100 bucks. I kindly asked them if it was possible to send some gear through the same service they sent the gift pack or if it was possible to come to some sort of arrangement regarding the shipping price...

To my surprise, they responded in less than 30-minutes offering to send my gear through the US mail system for significantly less than $95.00. The only catch was that I wouldn't be able to track my order and if it went missing it was my responsibility. I hadn't experienced any issues with the gift pack, so I figured why not? I ended up ordering a Patriots t-shirt and hoodie and after a few more back and forth emails with the Proshop managed to squeeze the postage price down to $40.00... More than a 50% saving.

Less than two weeks later I received my items in perfect condition. :rocker:

I guess they sold out of the GRONK jerseys temporarily, because they had them on the Patriots Pro Shop site last week or the week before. . . .

If the postage fee is an issue, do what I did and contact the Proshop about it.

Earlier this year I wanted to purchase a $10.00 Pats t-shirt, only to find that shipping to Australia would cost $95.00! I remembered that I had kept the box my PatsFans.com supporter gift had come in and I decided to take a look at it to see if I could locate the postage price. Sure enough, there was a big postage sticker on the top of the box that read $12.48. So I contacted the Proshop via email and explained that I was a PatsFans.com member and that I had previously received a package from the Proshop for a lot less than 100 bucks. I kindly asked them if it was possible to send some gear through the same service they sent the gift pack or if it was possible to come to some sort of arrangement regarding the shipping price...

To my surprise, they responded in less than 30-minutes offering to send my gear through the US mail system for significantly less than $95.00. The only catch was that I wouldn't be able to track my order and if it went missing it was my responsibility. I hadn't experienced any issues with the gift pack, so I figured why not? I ended up ordering a Patriots t-shirt and hoodie and after a few more back and forth emails with the Proshop managed to squeeze the postage price down to $40.00... More than a 50% saving.

Less than two weeks later I received my items in perfect condition. :rocker:

That's a great idea!

I also have a friend who lives just outside Detroit, so I usually get things sent to her, and get her to send me it :) ALOT cheaper :)

I pretty much avoid the Pro Shop. I got myself the blue BB hoodie for my birthday last fall, and just being sent from the US to Canada, I got a $40 customs tax. They only use UPS and UPS will always tax anything over $20 in value. I even e-mailed the Pro Shop asking if they'd use USPS. They said no...

Think my next jersey is going to be Faulk. Don't realize what you've got till its gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back