PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot Fans United! Boycott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralmat55

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Patriot Fans United!

What the NFL is telling me through their unjust persecution of my life-long favorite football team is that I'm unwanted as a consumer.

I'm striking back. The NFL is essentially a tv show which airs 5 times a week on various networks . My favorite team appears on only one episode a week, and I hereby pledge to not watch any NFL product other than Patriot games as long as Roger Goodell and the New York mafia he heads runs the NFL.

Please join me in taking this pledge. Let's hit these bastards the only place they feel anything: their wallets.

I won't even watch the Pats until Tom is reinstated. This is ********.

No evidence.

We're just peons, nothing we do will make a difference.

My little NFL spending will drop to zero, though. I hear Wal Mart has cheap Hoodies.

Count me in I have canceled my cable subscription and turning in my boxes. This league has officially jumped the shark. I am done.

We're just peons, nothing we do will make a difference.

My little NFL spending will drop to zero, though. I hear Wal Mart has cheap Hoodies.
Together we're not peons. New England represents a significant portion of the NFL's total audience. Tv numbers matter. Nearly two hundred and fifty years ago our forefathers started a revolution that brought down an empire on which the sun never set. Together we can bring down these pathetic corrupt tyrants as well.

This is the only leverage we have; the only power we have. Everyone tell your friends! Let's boycott all non-Patriot NFL tv product. Everyone take the pledge and carry through with it come the fall.

What the NFL is telling me through their unjust persecution of my life-long favorite football team is that I'm unwanted as a consumer.

I'm striking back. The NFL is essentially a tv show which airs 5 times a week on various networks . My favorite team appears on only one episode a week, and I hereby pledge to not watch any NFL product other than Patriot games as long as Roger Goodell and the New York mafia he heads runs the NFL.

Please join me in taking this pledge. Let's hit these bastards the only place they feel anything: their wallets.

Boycott nfl sponsors

94841d6b-0d2d-4a97-89d7-f2d47e077bea.jpg

Drink Gatorade or Bud? Try something new and email the company to tell them you switched because of goodell's regime.

Definitely interested in ways to hurt the pocketbooks on Park Ave. Will watch this thread closely for good ideas - keep this going!

Didn't troy Vincent advise him not to hand over his phone? What the ****?

I'm from England and have supported the Patriots for 15 years. This is my team for life and I'm not stopping now. They need the fans more than ever this year, especially in the first 4 games. Us vs them, lets absolutely wipe the floor with the NFL.

That being said. All NFL products and services have now been cancelled. Gamepass has been cancelled, I will just have to find another way to watch the Pats games. I will boycott anything that sponsors the NFL. I will also try and put off anyone going to a London game, and vow never to support a London franchise.

Everyone knows a blind chimp could make money from running the NFL. Time to show the NFL and all it's owners that a blind chimp WOULD be better than Goodell.

In this day of social media, you can't tell me that we can't promote and organize a region wide boycott of the NFL. I also like the idea of expanding the boycott to include Nfl sponsors. Our non-negotiable demands are the removal of Goodell, Pash and Kensil. And, that the NFL competition committee be disbanded and replaced by a committee that includes one member from all 32 teams. Come on people! If they want a war, let's give them one!

We can also pledge to boycott all programming on cbs, fox, nbc and ESPN. Personally, I would not miss any programming on any network other than cbs but can catch up on "Big Bang theory" in reruns.

The best chance we have to actually prompt NFL owners to dump these clowns is by putting maximum pressure on their network and sponsorship partners. This is something we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back