PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot 07 video highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just wondered if there were any on youtube..or?? At this point looking nack on teh highlights puts things in perspective...and are needed...as we all move on. Just curious for links to any..

Re: Patrriot 07 video highlights

No one knows of where any are??

No one knows of where any are??

I think the problem for you right now is that no one is looking for them...to painful.

You Tube does have a search function so you should be able to find anyting yourself.

I think the problem for you right now is that no one is looking for them...to painful.

You Tube does have a search function so you should be able to find anyting yourself.

Ouch.
But, yeah, seriously, you can look for them yourself. I wouldnt bother, though, for
1. They're probably populated mostly by Giants fans/haters who are convinced the Patriots suck until I asked one "well if they suck, then what do you prove by beating them only by 3 in a game where the officials leaned towards you on the last drive?"
2. The only painful thing for me now is looking on the entire season. Watching us barely beat the Ravens and the Eagles and then knowing we lost the SB is what kills me...but then I think about bad refs...and I grow happy...kinda ironic, seeing as im a soccer ref and I am about to be a lacrosse ref lol

Ouch.
But, yeah, seriously, you can look for them yourself. I wouldnt bother, though, for
1. They're probably populated mostly by Giants fans/haters who are convinced the Patriots suck until I asked one "well if they suck, then what do you prove by beating them only by 3 in a game where the officials leaned towards you on the last drive?"
2. The only painful thing for me now is looking on the entire season. Watching us barely beat the Ravens and the Eagles and then knowing we lost the SB is what kills me...but then I think about bad refs...and I grow happy...kinda ironic, seeing as im a soccer ref and I am about to be a lacrosse ref lol
Just wondered if there was a particular good one....instead of looking at highlights of all the game..as I think their website has some..you gotta do something to keep from teh doom...

I will be able to look at 2007 highlights when they flash back in the 2008 Super Bowl Championship DVD. Until then, I'll pass.:rocker:

Would it have killed you to spell the team name correctly in the title? :p

I would have a lot of videos but, the NFL complained to Youtube last year and they took down the ones I had and closed my account. The NFL spends more time patrolling YouTube for so called "copyright infringement" than they do patrolling their own incompetent officials.

I would have a lot of videos but, the NFL complained to Youtube last year and they took down the ones I had and closed my account. The NFL spends more time patrolling YouTube for so called "copyright infringement" than they do patrolling their own incompetent officials.
So youtube won't have any?? Any other similar sites that might?? less popular??

Ouch.

Dont be "that guy" whos says the refs blew it for us. We blew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes