PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I can't stand Pass and I just about had a heart attack everytime he touched the ball yesterday. No excuse for that hamstring fumble last year. Watson is entering that category as well, his fumbling is getting out of control.

:bricks:
wouldn't we all love it if the Pats actually had a real blocking fullback like a Lorenzo Neal? Unfortunately to get a true fullback they'd have to get rid of Evans, Pass, or Mills.

You mean we shouldn't be using Mike Vrabel to do this job now or then :rolleyes: ;)

No seriously... A full back should be a full back. Not some half-hybrid not-quite-there type.

Last edited:
Off With His Head!

Shmesssy is a joke. He thinks becuase he has more posts on here and is a moderator that his opinion is always right.

This is a Patriots message board. Having a lot of posts doens't make you a toughguy Shmessy and gives you no right to personally insult anyone.

If you have that little going for yourself that you act like that about a messageboard than you are pathetic. You smart off to people over the internet and think that you are a

He insulted my family on here before when we were having a discussion about football..

A reall class act that Shmessy is.

More like a scumbag. I don't know why he acts like he's joe harda$$ becuase he's a "moderator" and what's even more puzzling is who gave him that role.

Whoever did should take it away so we can watch him cry. I would find it very amusing.

Before anyone uses Keegs' testimony as ammo for their own campaign, please go back and look at his threads. You might not want him agreeing with you.

Last edited:
Don't worry shmessy, I think that anyone that's been around these parts long enough knows what you're really like, and knows better than to listen to anything Keegs has to say. ;)

please be kind and remove your head from his butt.

thank you.

some of you are pathetic

please be kind and remove your head from his butt.

thank you.

some of you are pathetic

This response from you was very predictable.

I've known shmessy for years now, and honestly didn't know he was a moderator until a few months ago during the whole Casale/Alisonlovesbrady saga. I've always respected his posts even before that time.

I've taken you to the woodshed plenty of times when it had nothing at all to do with me defending a mod. You're an easy target becauase you put so much moronic drivel out there. Aren't you used to that by now?

We've had our PM convos where I'd explained to you that I just find you annoying, but when you start talking bad about good posters when you yourself rarely if ever bring anything of substance to the table, well, then I have to say something.

I'd do the same for Tshirt or Tunescribe or Patnut or any of the other guys that I respect, mod or not.

You're a little fish in a big pond, yet you have one of the biggest mouths. If you'd shut it now and again and actually LISTEN to some of the big fish, then you might learn something. But you won't.

Steam Engine of Lameness trudges on.

:bricks:

You mean we shouldn't be using Mike Vrabel to do this job now or then :rolleyes: ;)

No seriously... A full back should be a full back. Not some half-hybrid not-quite-there type.

Now Keegs will start a LeKevin Smith for fullback thread.

This response from you was very predictable.

I've known shmessy for years now, and honestly didn't know he was a moderator until a few months ago during the whole Casale/Alisonlovesbrady saga. I've always respected his posts even before that time.

I've taken you to the woodshed plenty of times when it had nothing at all to do with me defending a mod. You're an easy target becauase you put so much moronic drivel out there. Aren't you used to that by now?

We've had our PM convos where I'd explained to you that I just find you annoying, but when you start talking bad about good posters when you yourself rarely if ever bring anything of substance to the table, well, then I have to say something.

I'd do the same for Tshirt or Tunescribe or Patnut or any of the other guys that I respect, mod or not.

You're a little fish in a big pond, yet you have one of the biggest mouths. If you'd shut it now and again and actually LISTEN to some of the big fish, then you might learn something. But you won't.

Steam Engine of Lameness trudges on.

woah woah woah
Did you just refer to yourself as one of the "bigfish"????

BWAHAHAHHAAH:singing:

That right there might be one of the funniest things that i have ever heard.

Furthermore, get your head out of Schmessy's butt. Schmessy insulted my family on these boards when it didn't need to be brought to that level.

So why are you defending him?
Do you want to be a mod too someday?
is that like a big goal of all you guys'?

too funny

Last edited:
Furthermore, if you have ever "taken my behind a woodshed" , i don't think you would have PMed me, sucking up to me and telling me how you don't think im so bad and politely asking me to stop.

You kiss up to me and then post this crap to try and look like an internet toughguy?

you are pathetic.

This is the internet.
you need to realise this.

there are no "big fish"
your opinion isn't worth more than anyone else's.
Being a "Moderator" doesn't mean crap to most people.

woah woah woah
Did you just refer to yourself as one of the "bigfish"????

BWAHAHAHHAAH:singing:

Actually no, I didn't. I listen to the big fish too. I learn from them. Which makes me a 'medium fish', by my estimation. Still bigger than the 'little ******ed fish' group that you seem to fall into.

That right there might be one of the funniest things that i have ever heard.

If that's true then the only advice I can offer you is this: Turn off your computer. Go out sometimes. Make some friends. Maybe meet a girl or two.

Furthermore, get your head out of Schmessy's butt.

Furthermore, we've already adressed that issue, momo.

Schmessy insulted my family on these boards when it didn't need to be brought to that level.

No, he did not. He inferred from your post what your situation must be. Obviuosly he does not know your family, so he can not baselessly insult them. If you wish for people not to assume badly on your upbringing, then how about changing the way you ACT?

Wishing injury upon a player and stating that you'd take pleasure in that injury reflects poorly upon your character, and therefor on your upbringing.

Instead of getting angry at someone that pointed it out, why not own your actions and then change them to reflect better on the family that brought you into the world (however unfortunately).

So why are you defending him?
Do you want to be a mod too someday?

I have absolutely no aspiration to be a mod. I've never inquired about it even once to any of the mods or Ian.

is that like a big goal of all you guys'?

And your big goal is what? To piss off as many people as you can? Much better goal, let me tell you.

too funny

Actually, it's sad. I feel bad for you. I can't believe that in that thread you're calling shmessy the scumbag, not even owning your own actions that brought his opinions on. Regardless of your upbringing, something obviously went wrong for you along the way. I hope you get through it.

Actually no, I didn't. I listen to the big fish too. I learn from them. Which makes me a 'medium fish', by my estimation. Still bigger than the 'little ******ed fish' group that you seem to fall into.

If that's true then the only advice I can offer you is this: Turn off your computer. Go out sometimes. Make some friends. Maybe meet a girl or two.

Furthermore, we've already adressed that issue, momo.

No, he did not. He inferred from your post what your situation must be. Obviuosly he does not know your family, so he can not baselessly insult them. If you wish for people not to assume badly on your upbringing, then how about changing the way you ACT?

Wishing injury upon a player and stating that you'd take pleasure in that injury reflects poorly upon your character, and therefor on your upbringing.

Instead of getting angry at someone that pointed it out, why not own your actions and then change them to reflect better on the family that brought you into the world (however unfortunately).

I have absolutely no aspiration to be a mod. I've never inquired about it even once to any of the mods or Ian.

And your big goal is what? To piss off as many people as you can? Much better goal, let me tell you.

Actually, it's sad. I feel bad for you. I can't believe that in that thread you're calling shmessy the scumbag, not even owning your own actions that brought his opinions on. Regardless of your upbringing, something obviously went wrong for you along the way. I hope you get through it.
Give it up BrownNoser80, you can't win

and do you want to know why??
Becuase i don't Care

:D

Keep on sucking up to Shmessy BrownNoser80, you are close to becoming a Moderator on an internet messageboard. Maybe that'll be your christmas present.

and yes he did insult my family.
and yes you continue to leave your head up there.
and i continue to find it hilarious and pathetic

So long "BIG FISH"
bwahahahah

Last edited:
Before anyone uses Keegs' testimony as ammo for their own campaign, please go back and look at his threads. You might not want him agreeing with you.
I know. I feel so unclean now, especially since I still think Smessy was out of line as a moderator.

Still, I had to do something to cleanse myself of saying something that Keegs agreed with, so I just ordered a Patrick Pass throw back jersey.

I know. I feel so unclean now, especially since I still think Smessy was out of line as a moderator.

Still, I had to do something to cleanse myself of saying something that Keegs agreed with, so I just ordered a Patrick Pass throw back jersey.

Now that is funny.
Nice to see someone not taking these things too seriously.

Unlike BrownNoser80 . Unless BrownNoser80 is related to Shmessy, i feel very very VERY sorry for him.

Furthermore, if you have ever "taken my behind a woodshed" , i don't think you would have PMed me, sucking up to me and telling me how you don't think im so bad and politely asking me to stop.

Oh, there was more to this.. my bad I didn't see it.

How in the world did you ever get that I was sucking up? That was me trying to 'bury the hatchet' and wishing you well. Obviously my kindness was wasted on you. And clearly I regretted giving you that benefit of the doubt as soon as that AV thread started up, I even refer to that fact in the thread.

I can't even fathom how immature you must actually be.

You kiss up to me and then post this crap to try and look like an internet toughguy?

A) I didn't kiss up to you, no matter how much you wish it. And obviously I won't make the mistake of trying to give you the benefit of the doubt again.
B) The only time I've ever heard the phrase 'internet toughguy' is when you type it. What it means I have no idea. What I'd guess is that you get 'bullied' on just about every messageboard you frequent. You blame the 'bullies', never owning the fact that it's your own statements that bring it on. Unsurprising.

you are pathetic.

This is the internet.
you need to realise this.

I do realize it. That's why when you call me pathetic, I don't care. You're the one crying over shmessy's insult about your family. I think you're the one that needs to realize that this is the internet. I won't bother putting it in bold for you, though.

there are no "big fish"
your opinion isn't worth more than anyone else's.
Being a "Moderator" doesn't mean crap to most people.

There clearly are big fish. There are posters that bring substance, and those that don't. There are those that make reading this site entertaining, those that make it educational, and those that make it enjoyable just from their personality. You do none of that.

You post annoying attentionwhoring posts and then complain when people blast you for it. You then go on to blame your lack of substance on the fact that you're 'bored' as if that makes up for it. Well, newsflash, it doesn't.

Give it up BrownNoser80, you can't win

and do you want to know why??
Becuase i don't Care

:D

Keep on sucking up to Shmessy BrownNoser80, you are close to becoming a Moderator on an internet messageboard. Maybe that'll be your christmas present.

You are an idiot.

and yes he did insult my family.
and yes you continue to leave your head up there.
and i continue to find it hilarious and pathetic

So long "BIG FISH"
bwahahahah

You are an idiot.

Now that is funny.
Nice to see someone not taking these things too seriously.

Unlike BrownNoser80 . Unless BrownNoser80 is related to Shmessy, i feel very very VERY sorry for him.

It's very unfortunate that we don't have an Assclown Asylum over on this site. The vote would not go in your favor, I believe.

lol, careful.. that Jersey might come with a gunshot hammy as a free bonus.

It's very unfortunate that we don't have an Assclown Asylum over on this site. The vote would not go in your favor, I believe.

Yes i would run for Mayor if we had it. You have my word on that.
I'm no moderator by my word is like Gold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back