PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

All_Around_Brown

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Where is this guy?? Has he been IRed and I missed it? Any insight would help. I think he is much needed at this point.

He started practicing on the PUP last week, they have a few weeks to either activate, release or IR him.

He has a 3 week window..so two weeks to go...I thiought with Mills injured..they would IR him and add Pass...my thought is when a lineman is healed..they will cut one and bring Pass in...

Pats726 said:
He has a 3 week window..so two weeks to go...I thiought with Mills injured..they would IR him and add Pass...my thought is when a lineman is healed..they will cut one and bring Pass in...
Mills is already on IR. I don't think they need Evan, Pass and Faulk. Two of the three ought to be plenty. IR Pass, or activate him and IR Evans or Faulk. Doesn't matter which. All catch the ball out of the backfield and all can run. Evans is least accomplished but hangs ont the ball better. Faulk has an edge at pass blocking, but Pass and Evans can run block. Take three pennies and play odd man out.

He was "activated" from the PUP right after the Colts game, and has been practicing since. The team has 21 days, retroactive to November 6, to add him to the 53-man roster (which would require a roster move, since the 53 is full), IR him, or release him.

Thanks. I'd like to see him suit up and the one trick pony Heath Evans go away.

All_Around_Brown said:
Thanks. I'd like to see him suit up and the one trick pony Heath Evans go away.
I thought the two did pretty much the same thing with pretty much equal ability. Wouldn't bother me either way whichever one stayed in.

Pass or Evans, neither one is going to make a difference. I doubt if having Pass instead of Evans the last two weeks would have resulted in our being 8-1 instead of 6-3.

In fact, I can't think of a position, any position, on the team where it will make less difference than the difference we will see between Pass or Evans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes