PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradybunch

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Noticed he is not on the injury report so i would assume he will be able to play this weekend?

Am I right?

I think it would be nice to have him back another great pass catcher out of the backfield

I don't think he has been activated off of PUP yet, has he?

He's not on the active roster.

The Pats activated him from the PUP before the deadline (day after week 9 game), but they have yet to put him on the active 53-man roster. They have 21 days to do so, retroactive to Monday.

(I was originally wrong about the PUP, citing Miguel's page that says day after game 9, not the accurate week 9. Also, I said the 53-man activation had to come on or before that deadline, as Miguel's page sort of said (what a bastard I am :) ). But in reality, a team has 21 days to re-assign the player to the active 53-man roster after they activate him from the PUP.)

The Pats have a full 53-man roster and a full practice squad at the moment, so adding Pass to it would require some sort of roster move. I doubt that will happen before this weekend's game.

Last edited:
Good info Pats1, I agree nothing this week but I could see Mills going to the IR and Pass being brought in to take his spot.

pats1 said:
The Pats activated him from the PUP before the deadline (day after week 9 game), but they have yet to put him on the active 53-man roster. They have 21 days to do so, retroactive to Monday.

(I was originally wrong about the PUP, citing Miguel's page that says day after game 9, not the accurate week 9. Also, I said the 53-man activation had to come on or before that deadline, as Miguel's page sort of said (what a bastard I am :) ). But in reality, a team has 21 days to re-assign the player to the active 53-man roster after they activate him from the PUP.)

The Pats have a full 53-man roster and a full practice squad at the moment, so adding Pass to it would require some sort of roster move. I doubt that will happen before this weekend's game.

Mills is a good candidate for that...and with RBs a bit beat up, always good to have another that can be used..

i dont understand why people were negative towrards pass before. hes fast..hes versatile.. he may not be a dominant blocker or a really good 1 but he can do a lot out of the backfield. catch the ball is something hes done last 2 seasons before he got hurt. 20-30 catches a year has really helped us and he got the job done when he starting RB for a bit. Pass is fast and has better hands and running ability than Evans but Evans has better blocking skills.

i think Pass can help us out..the more targets the better and hes a guy who has done it before for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes