PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Chung

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kid practiced against one of the two best (Oregon and Florida) spread-option offenses in the country every single day. He knows every read and every play that offense runs, inside and out.

I'm beyond excited for the Patriot Pat era.
He flies around the ball.
Safety hasn't been a strength here since 2004.

Having a hard-hitting safety in there again will make a difference because he will be able to take on bigger backs that meriweather sometimes had trouble with. I hope he can cover tight ends because thats what rodney did really well in his prime when the pats defense was best. When rodney was in the lineup all the time back when they won their two superbowls it was a huge difference. I think he finished top 5 in defensive player of the year one year and didn't make the pro bowl.

When rodney was in the lineup all the time back when they won their two superbowls it was a huge difference. I think he finished top 5 in defensive player of the year one year and didn't make the pro bowl.

The defense has always had a big difference depending on whether Rodney was there or not. The past few years Rodney's been hurt a lot, and it's killed our red zone and 3rd down defense.

I'm drooling at the thought of Chung and Meriweather as our safeties. Meriweather will be the ballhawk, and Chung will be the enforcer. Evenually I see Butler & Wheatley as our CB's and the above mentioned safety tandem. Get em all signed and get camp (the one in July) started already !!

This reminds me of 95 and 96 back when we drafted Ty Law and Lawyor Milloy.

His knickname has to be PC, as in politically correct. Let's all try to keep it PC.

I'm so excited about Chung. I really can't wait to see what the kid can do. I hope that he plays well enough to be on the field for the majority of the snaps. I like Sanders and all, but this kid's potential is undeniable and just can't be overstated.

His knickname has to be PC, as in politically correct. Let's all try to keep it PC.
I'm just waiting for the t-shirt slogan "You've be chung out to dry" when he rips people's heads off.

I'm just waiting for the t-shirt slogan "You've be chung out to dry" when he rips people's heads off.

I really like "WHAM! Chung".

(One internet dollar to khayos.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back