PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pathetic performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
1. Pathetic performance.

2. WTF. 3rd and 13? Of course the other team will make it. The other team ALWAYS makes 3rd and long. 3rd and 17? Automatic first down! Pathetic performance. Secondary non existent.

3. Galloway should be cut immediately. Dismal, sad, pathetic. Cut.

4. Nice play offensive line. Nice. Just like the superbowl that we lost. Then again, we have the same players, so why would we expect anything different?

5. Where the HELL was our pass rush? Again, like last year, none. Zero. No pass rush. We let the rookie have all day to pass. Come on. Maybe BB can learn something about defense from the aggressive way that NY played. That's how defense is played in the NFL... not our "sit back and let them complete 3rd and 13" crap.

That was the worst offensive game plan I have seen since the pete carroll era

Granted the game sucked, but the D only allowed 16 pts. We should be scoring the 30s with the players we have. We ran briefly and then passed again and again.
Oh new OC, ever hear of a screen play? BTW It's time to retire that lateral pass at the line of scrimmage for awhile since everyone is expecting it and our players are getting hit as they catch it.

Our offense looked better when Brady was throwing to ol Bug eyes Caldwell and Doug Gabriel.

The OC needs to get a better handle on this O or we'll be looking up at the Jets.

1. Pathetic performance.

2. WTF. 3rd and 13? Of course the other team will make it. The other team ALWAYS makes 3rd and long. 3rd and 17? Automatic first down! Pathetic performance. Secondary non existent.

4. Nice play offensive line. Nice. Just like the superbowl that we lost. Then again, we have the same players, so why would we expect anything different?

5. Where the HELL was our pass rush? Again, like last year, none. Zero. No pass rush. We let the rookie have all day to pass. Come on. Maybe BB can learn something about defense from the aggressive way that NY played. That's how defense is played in the NFL... not our "sit back and let them complete 3rd and 13" crap.

I agree with allot of what your saying. Most importantly, I feel as though the defense has gotten a little two conservative. But, the D was'nt the problem today, the offense had no answers. Brady needs some time, this is the first press coverage blitz d he's seen in two years. They are stuck between fronts on D, they gotta dial up some pressure.

I love the pats I love and die by this team but we are not even a playoff team let alone a AFC contender. We have no playmakers on D. This team should be 0-2 if not for a lucky fumble on a kickoff return. I have said this from the start of the season this team need another b reciver galloway has sucked. I love TB but no NFL team can win with throwing the ball 55 + times a game when the o-line gives a guy 5 sec to throw. Very :mad: at the whole team the and i think the BB haters will ove this one his drafting has no officaly killed us our D is one of the 10 worst in the leauge right now 11-5 with a divison win looks hard. And we get the red hot falcons next week GREAT !:eek:

That game plan looked pretty pathetic to me..
Sanchez was allowed to throw like he was Peyton manning, Billy didn't hardly blitz him at all.....

The offense is Really PATHETIC, GALLOWAY IS not a guy that adjusts to the ball, if he doesn't know the playbook, put someone in that does!!

Bah, that was a REALLY pathetic day, and we will see more of this GARBAGE if they keep up this bogus scheme......

Bah, that was pathetic at best and we LOST to the LOSERS

The OC needs to get a better handle on this O or we'll be looking up at the Jets.

We ARE looking up at the Jets. Seemed like the coaching staff wasn't expecting the blitz. How else to explain the lack of any adjustments? Miserable coaching performance by the offensive braintrust.

Defense is only average, but it's good enough to beat most teams if the offense gets back to its creative ways.

1. Pathetic performance.

As I requested - I asked that threads like these not be posted. Please post comments like these in the post game threads, unless you wish to break the game down in the forum in a different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes