PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Path To The Draft debuts on NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayjoe

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9992325

This sounds like it will be interesting for those who have the NFL Network.

To kick off the 50-part series, Path to the Draft takes a detailed look at the offensive prospects from Monday, Feb. 12 through Friday, Feb. 16 (all times 6:30 p.m. ET).

Monday -- Quarterbacks
Tuesday -- Running Backs
Wednesday -- Wide Receivers
Thursday -- Tight Ends
Friday -- Offensive Linemen

Yeah, nice 30 minute shows. I missed most of yesterday's but it was just the QB. I really like Mike Mayock, he knows his stuff and isn't scared to go out on a limb; he doesn't just repeat what everyone else says.

oh my god I wish I had the nfl network

oh my god I wish I had the nfl network

Direct TV dude......take the plunge, your football addiction will thank you.

NFL Network is amazing.

I can't wait to watch all of those.

They need to make this channel easier to get for the people that do not have it.

NFL Replay, the show with the TOP 20 SB teams, and the draft coverage is amazing.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9992325

This sounds like it will be interesting for those who have the NFL Network.

To kick off the 50-part series, Path to the Draft takes a detailed look at the offensive prospects from Monday, Feb. 12 through Friday, Feb. 16 (all times 6:30 p.m. ET).

Monday -- Quarterbacks
Tuesday -- Running Backs
Wednesday -- Wide Receivers
Thursday -- Tight Ends
Friday -- Offensive Linemen

Please post comments, I had to cut the NFL Network because:
  1. 2005 household budgets cuts, move from 2 salaries to 1
  2. Addiction - I would watch it way too much, especially near the draft

I watched it, its a good show. They showed tape on the 2 best QB, Russell and Quinn.

Russell is the better athlete. His eyes are down the field, he is huge and strong, and he can flick the football off his backfoot for 50 yards. Perfect for the Raider offense which only runs fly routes. Downside is he could be flavor of the month, and people are looking past his problems because they like to pick on Quinn.

Quinn is less of a projection. He played in NFL style offense with Weiss. They showed a shot of Quinn anticipating the TE open on the post before the TE turns his head, which is a NFL style throw. Quinn every once in a while has accuracy issues, and makes a throw that makes you wonder why he threw that.

Last edited:
I watched it, its a good show. They showed tape on the 2 best QB, Russell and Quinn.

Russell is the better athlete. His eyes are down the field, he is huge and strong, and he can flick the football off his backfoot for 50 yards. Perfect for the Raider offense which only runs fly routes. Downside is he could be flavor of the month, and people are looking past his problems because they like to pick on Quinn.

Quinn is less of a projection. He played in NFL style offense with Weiss. They showed a shot of Quinn anticipating the TE open on the post before the TE turns his head, which is a NFL style throw. Quinn every once in a while has accuracy issues, and makes a throw that makes you wonder why he threw that.

I saw that too it was great.

they definitely made Russel a hell of a lot better than i thought he was.

that dude who is the Nfl N's version of Mel Kiper....(the dude who has crooked teeth and looks like he smokes 2 packs a day) was all about Russel.

that guy does a great job and is far less annoying than Mel Kiper

Mel Kiper comes off as an arrogant jerk and talks to the tv like he's better than the whole audience put together.

The RB show was a little disappointing. They spent almost the whole show on Peterson and Lynch with about a minute on a list of a few others. We all know about Lynch. I'd have liked more on Tony Hunt and Michael Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back