PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pat Robertson Says Jews Are Too Busy Polishing Diamonds To Fix Their Cars

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Once again that little dahling of the right spews his hate and venom... it is never too late to contribute $700.00, join the club... write a check.

Robertson: Jews too busy ?polishing diamonds? - St. Louis Jewish Light: National And World News - Robertson: Jews too busy ?polishing diamonds?: National And World News

“polishing diamonds, not fixing cars.”

“When you correctly said in Jewish neighborhoods you do not find Jews lying under their cars on Sunday afternoons, no, I pay one of the best mechanics around to take care of my BMW, I’d be crazy to take my time doing it myself,” Lapin said. “Or for me to mow my lawn, I’m the worse lawnmower in the world, but the young man who lives down the street from me, he’s one of the best and he’s happy to do it and I’m happy.”

I am joining the Church of Christ, Mechanic...

AmwI8eN.png

PS - He didn't go there alone, Patters... rightist rabbi Daniel "there is no Hebrew word for retirement" Lapin went with him. Google Translate says it's פרישה. The Hebrew word for retirement, that is.

Now it's likely that my Hebrew sight-reading and/or knowledge of Hebrew is simply miniscule anyway and way faded, but it looks like that word is really close to "parashah" (looks to me like the above is "preeshah," but I am open to being corrected). "Parashah" means "portion," as in one's "torah portion" (in my case, the last real knowledge of hebrew I came by.)

Anyhoo that's neither here nor there. I have kidded around here about being a southern Jew, and said the car up on blocks in the driveway is a BMW. Ol' Rabbi Lapin and Pat Robertson say not so much.

Having no diamonds to polish, I can't say I quite agree with Rabbi Lapin's logic. But Mrs. P can vouch for my admitted ineptitude with most household fix-up tasks, with the exception of gluing and clamping a bathroom door that was falling apart.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back