Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pat Robertson’s advice to woman whose husband flirts: Make yourself more attractive a

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

wow....

Think Progress Pat Robertson’s advice to woman whose husband flirts: Make yourself more attractive and ‘don’t hassle him.’

CO-HOST: Pat, this is from Anne who says, “My husband has always been a flirt and loves to talk with other women he finds attractive. He says he would never cheat on me but his actions are starting to get to me. What should I do?”

ROBERTSON: Anne, first thing is you need to make yourself as attractive as possible and don’t hassle him about it.

classy

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +423 / 12 / -26

Re: Pat Robertson’s advice to woman whose husband flirts: Make yourself more attracti

Didn't Phyllis Schafly or Laura Ingraham, suggest wrapping yourself in cellophane and gretting your husband by the door.. "Stand by your man"...

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Re: Pat Robertson’s advice to woman whose husband flirts: Make yourself more attracti

Robertson is a "religious nut" there are a lot of them out there there are some who make their wives wear Black Sheets and if they catch them talking to another man they tie them to the clothes line out in the back yard then throw rocks at them until they are dead, they call it "stoning".

4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +289 / 11 / -10

Awhile ago, the right-wing by-and-large embraced Robertson. Now, even the right is starting to realize what liberals realized in the 1980s: that Robertson is an idiot.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

A lot of those famous "Baptist Reverend's" are just like him.