PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pat Kirwan of NFL.com at Pats TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a nuff talent some bad trades and something we have not seen from the pats in the last 10 years bad coaching on both sides of the ball late in the season last year.

the pats were just not able to make the second-half adjustments on the road last year. and the other teams did

if the pats want to win the AFC east they can't go 1-6 in true road games or they will find them selfs watching the playoffs at home.

OT but NFL yearbook: 2009 Pats is on ESPN 2 at 830 if someone wants to start a thread... I don't have enough posts to!

He played poorly but he didn't throw 4 picks.

Well the Patriots did make those interceptions. Its not like he closed his eyes and threw straight up in the air.
It just amazes me how people try to belittle what happens on the field by acting as if it didn't really happen if you can put blame somewhere.

Well the Patriots did make those interceptions. Its not like he closed his eyes and threw straight up in the air.
It just amazes me how people try to belittle what happens on the field by acting as if it didn't really happen if you can put blame somewhere.

The Pats didn't go 17-2 in 2004: they went 0-2 with 14 other teams losing their games.

On a related note, one of my biggest pet peeves is when a losing player in any sport says "they didn't win, we lost." It's just an arrogant, classless, and completely self-centered perspective for a loser to take.

Very nice breakdown by Kirwan I could recall some of things he was talking about.

I was stating a trend from the Pats last season. Their second half scoring was awful. The Pats also got off to a quick start because Sanchez was terrible.

First off, you are probably the biggest moron on this board. Why? Because anybody that argues that the 2009 defense is equal or better than the 2003 defense is a moron, like yourself.

Don't remember? I'll refresh your memory.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...scheme-not-designed-dominant.html#post1861521

You offer absolutely nothing to this board. All you do is go around a criticize other people by calling them names and rarely (if ever) make an argument about anything. For the 4 years I've been on this board, I've rarely called people names, but I'll make the exception to you.

Actually, I perform a needed service. I laugh at and mock buffoon posters.

A buffoon can be identified as such:

Retorts with a cut CB's comments when the post is about Kirwin's observations at Pats training camp. Non buffoons don't care what Shawn Springs says and even less when it is a thread about Pat Kirwin.

Thinks that a 31-14 victory with a 24-7 half time lead is "luck". In that case, New Orleans was the luckiest team in the NFL.

Can't tell the difference between 2009 and 2003. Non buffoons can tell that 2003 was like six years earlier.

Kirwan has identified what I learnt in my first few months in finding this board. Patriots fans are as informed, if not more than journalists when it comes to providing analysis of the Patriots.

I'd rather be reading good things or nothing about the team than divisive things and poor camp performance.

Last edited:
Kirwan has identified what I learnt in my first few months in finding this board. Patriots fans are as informed, if not more than journalists when it comes to providing analysis of the Patriots.

I'd rather be reading good things or nothing about the team than divisive things and poor camp performance.

It was a good article because it was in the "observation" frame.

It's tough enough to follow one team so we should cut pundits and writers slack trying to be knowledgeable on 32 teams. However, there are many New England sports media types who try to be "cool" by bashing our team.

However, too many national pundits pretend to be experts on all the teams so they do need some serious skepticism.

I would love to hear a podcast of the 4 hour show Sirius NFL did at Pats camp. Perchance is there any where you could hear it?

Actually, I perform a needed service. I laugh at and mock buffoon posters.
You should start mocking yourself.
A buffoon can be identified as such:

Retorts with a cut CB's comments when the post is about Kirwin's observations at Pats training camp. Non buffoons don't care what Shawn Springs says and even less when it is a thread about Pat Kirwin.
You don't get it bro. Springs comments had nothing to do with what I was pointing out. I was pointing out how dumb your response was.
Thinks that a 31-14 victory with a 24-7 half time lead is "luck". In that case, New Orleans was the luckiest team in the NFL.
Bad comparison buddy. More like the Saints took it easy on the Pats in the second half. They could've scored 50 if they wanted to. You probably didn't know, the Pats second half scoring was terrible in 2009. That's what I was originally pointed out. But you couldn't figure that out.
Can't tell the difference between 2009 and 2003. Non buffoons can tell that 2003 was like six years earlier.
Still can't figure it out? Nice comeback. :rolleyes:

By the way, this is who you remind me of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbO7a1r7CtY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back