PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pat Hill agrees to extension with Fresno State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Jebus. Now lock up Ferentz for another few years please. I've got nightmares of the Belichick Tree becoming the damned Belichick Forest.

Brilliant job by Hill to scare FSt into an extension. He floated those NFL trial balloons just far enough into forcing FSt's hand. Just hope he didn't hurt his recruiting too much in the process.

I certiainly wouldn't mind another FSt OL if they are 75% the rook Mankins was. Though jury is still our on Sanders.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Thank you Jebus. Now lock up Ferentz for another few years please. I've got nightmares of the Belichick Tree becoming the damned Belichick Forest.

Brilliant!

I guess I can see why Mankins decided to go with the Fu Manchu look. :)

Last edited:
Alright, with Hill being a BB connection, which of the Fresno State players are the Pats apt to look at?

Reading the above article I see 4 names:

Paul Pinegar (QB)

Wendell Mathis (RB)

Bryson Sumlin (RB)

Garrett McIntyre (DE)

re:

Sorry in advance, not sure where else to ask this (without making a new thread):

Besides teams coached by Hill and Weiss, what other farm clubs do the Patriots have in the NCAA nowadays?

Just Iowa with Kirk Ferentz as far as real Belichick guys. There's Al Groh of Virginia but I'm not sure how close he and Belichick are. Interestingly I don't think Belichick has ever drafted a Ferentz player although he was said to be interested in Bob Sanders.

tombonneau said:
Brilliant job by Hill to scare FSt into an extension. He floated those NFL trial balloons just far enough into forcing FSt's hand. Just hope he didn't hurt his recruiting too much in the process.

I certiainly wouldn't mind another FSt OL if they are 75% the rook Mankins was. Though jury is still our on Sanders.

Richard Marshall CB great looking prospect has all the tools 2nd 3rd round range.
Tyrone Culver FS tough underratted prospect 2nd day pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back