PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pat Chung added to injury report, is questionable for today at Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team needs to look into following Brady's TB12 system for avoiding injuries and taking care of yourself.

Agree completely. Much of his work is around core strength and pliability and I have no doubt that helps keep him on the field.

Patriots have 3 active RBs, 3 Active TEs (out of 4) 3 active WR (out of 5).

The front 4 on Defense will have to play amazing tonight..

yea, tonight will be rough.
just hope nobody gets hurt...

Agree completely. Much of his work is around core strength and pliability and I have no doubt that helps keep him on the field.
I'm all for the team staying open to new and/or evolving training approaches, but at the end of the day, injuries happen--feels a little knee-jerk to point fingers at training regimens after a few occur. It's a brutal game.

Patriots practice squad vs donkeys. Why not.

I'm all for the team staying open to new and/or evolving training approaches, but at the end of the day, injuries happen--feels a little knee-jerk to point fingers at training regimens after a few occur. It's a brutal game.

I never put any blame on their training staff I simply agreed that Brady is right to focus on his core and pliability. However I do think there should be much, more emphasis on those areas at all levels, strength without flexibility hampers athleticism and leads to injuries imo.

Patriots practice squad vs donkeys. Why not.

The Broncos have had quite a few injuries. This is a good opportunity for some of their younger defenders to make their mark.

At least our OL is healthy, other than Solder on IR.

Couldn't say that two weeks ago.

Based on last week, they played better when they were all injured.

Just kidding, one weeks play to get back into the swing of things for vollmer and stork will payoff hugely this week.

I never put any blame on their training staff I simply agreed that Brady is right to focus on his core and pliability. However I do think there should be much, more emphasis on those areas at all levels, strength without flexibility hampers athleticism and leads to injuries imo.
There also needs to be an emphasis on neck strength. A powerful neck will significantly reduce concussions. It is an area of strengthening that most players completely neglect.

At this point, this game is like the 2008 season. I don't expect anything and I will be happy with anything.

He's in game pants..so good sign?

I hope they let Chung beat up D Thomas at the LOS with safety help over top

I hope they let Chung beat up D Thomas at the LOS with safety help over top

Chung will be best used against their TEs. He's been excellent vs TEs this season, and Osweiler loves targeting TEs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back